Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 474 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 103
November 07, 2017, 05:55:39 PM
Here is the best advice - Do not listen to anyone! Even me hehe Smiley
If you are a newbie in cryptocurrencies then the best option is to take some time and think again about it. For example in a week buying a lot of shitcoins or any garbage tokens won't seem such a great idea to you. Just try to make desicions by your own.
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
November 07, 2017, 05:50:34 PM
Hello.

Im wondering is there any legit websites where I can invest some amout of bitcoin?
Im not talking about forex or gambling with bitcoins.
I see a lot of websites which offering double your bitcoins (lol) and games like farms (but when you try to search about it you see - its scam, doesnt matter that website looks really nice and professional) so Im looking for some really trustfull website to invest if there is something like this? However farm idea sounds nice, but is there any really paying farm game?

Stay away from the ponzi, doubling and pyramid schemes because most of them (if not all) are just scams. You can hold your bitcoins in your wallet, you will make good profit when the price go up. I think this is the safest method , or you can trading some altcoins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
November 07, 2017, 05:43:05 PM
That is not the best way to increase your bitcoins balance, you are writing about those projects but both of them are scam, and you are always going to be in a very high risk position and you can lose all your bitcoins at any time if you have them on those websites.
If you want to increase your money, use forex, or stocks, or trade altcoins, those are the best ways in where you can increase your bitcoin balance without having to face some issues, because this is how it works, some sites are always expecting to receive some newbies in order to scam a bit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
November 07, 2017, 02:41:38 PM
there are a lot of site that offer you that thing.
they will pay you in the beginning,and afterward ? just like other website,they will take your money.
until now i can not find out a legit company,site and something like that.
it had been 2 years,
and most of them will last for a month and then gone(from farmvile,doublebitcoin,MMM,etc etc).
i think it would be better for you to trade it other than investing your money to that kind of bullshit.
even a cloud mining can not survive,

-Trade it
-If you keep insiting to invest it,how about join an ICOs ? (not recommended)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 02:08:06 PM
Hello.

Im wondering is there any legit websites where I can invest some amout of bitcoin?
Im not talking about forex or gambling with bitcoins.
I see a lot of websites which offering double your bitcoins (lol) and games like farms (but when you try to search about it you see - its scam, doesnt matter that website looks really nice and professional) so Im looking for some really trustfull website to invest if there is something like this? However farm idea sounds nice, but is there any really paying farm game?
Pages:
Jump to: