Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest my $1300 USD? - page 14. (Read 4989 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 04, 2019, 02:34:35 AM
the amount of $ 1300 you can choose and place in bitcoin and ethereum, you can make it as an investment or trader. I think this is the best step rather than having to risk choosing other coins that have no potential
Obviously you shouldn't put or invest your money in coin which doesn't has any potential. But i don't too like to inveast in bitcoin or eth since the price already too high for now. Other way is you can start looking for another coin which far more cheaper than both of coins
for now, I think the price of ETH is not so high, so it's likely that it's still quite reasonable trying to collect it. however, you can still have some ETH with $ 1300. well, maybe you can choose some coins that also have the same potential as ETH at a cheaper price.

We can use that amount of some portion from $1300 to be invested with ethereum, and add it to your holdings. 50% of that amount goes to eth and then the other part will be for other tokens of eth platform which has promising history that's been pumping. You can choose anyone of them which will accumulate the budget that you had.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
July 04, 2019, 02:09:37 AM
Hi guys, where do you think should i put my remaining $1300USD? Any suggestion please? and why?
Don't fall for any ROI in crypto since 99% of them are scam. Preferably better to invest it either in top 10 coins of coinmarketcap or in Masternode (however your chance to find a good one is less with your remaining capital). If you're a risk taker and quite knowledgable in crypto, you may try to invest in IEO but you should be careful in choosing one.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
July 04, 2019, 01:02:31 AM
If the rest of your portfolio is in crypto, then you can consider putting the remaining 1300 USD to open opportune short positions on Bitmex

as a hedge against your longs, also to benefit from some of the unique income streams of that exchange... If you would like to discuss

Bitmex Strategies in greater detail, feel free to reach out to me via pm.
Activity: 936
Merit: 100
July 03, 2019, 06:10:56 PM
try to look at top 10 cmc you will be able to find some potential coins and that might be an option to put your $ 1,300 instead of having to risk a coin that has no potential
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
July 03, 2019, 10:08:09 AM
the amount of $ 1300 you can choose and place in bitcoin and ethereum, you can make it as an investment or trader. I think this is the best step rather than having to risk choosing other coins that have no potential
Obviously you shouldn't put or invest your money in coin which doesn't has any potential. But i don't too like to inveast in bitcoin or eth since the price already too high for now. Other way is you can start looking for another coin which far more cheaper than both of coins
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
July 03, 2019, 03:55:53 AM
Putting our money in potential locations that can grow in the future will always be a good choice, and here, bitcoin and ethereum are very typical choices, and with the exception of these options, some other altcoin has certain highlights, we can through some sources of information and communities to recognize those altcoin. Common advice is that but personally, I think investors should not ask anyone what they should invest in because if this problem we can't answer, investment only brings risks when we really don't understand and can't manage it
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
July 03, 2019, 03:22:05 AM
You missed a lot of things, but it`s still not late for investing in BTC, ETH, or any other coin in the top 10. These days I`m focused on some staking coins, new staking coins like Veil, BTC2, I think they have the potential to be great projects. Private staking coins are the future, I didn`t pay enough attention to them before, but I`m doing that now, I think it`s a good time for that.
we can wait for the correction to occur at this time. I think bitcoin and ethereum are still worth investing. maybe at this time both prices are quite high, but take advantage of the price of the correction that happened this time to buy, look for support that has the potential to cause a trend of reversal

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
July 03, 2019, 02:55:40 AM
You missed a lot of things, but it`s still not late for investing in BTC, ETH, or any other coin in the top 10. These days I`m focused on some staking coins, new staking coins like Veil, BTC2, I think they have the potential to be great projects. Private staking coins are the future, I didn`t pay enough attention to them before, but I`m doing that now, I think it`s a good time for that.

Staking coins are always good to invest but we need to check whether they have a reputation in the market like TRX, NEO, ONT. Of course, every coin price will decrease according to the market situation, so we have to find potential coins in order to stake the coins.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
July 03, 2019, 01:44:25 AM
I say put 40% in BTC, 40% in ETH. Then look for a couple of promising alt coins.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 03, 2019, 01:01:32 AM
My advice, this is the right time to buy bitcoin and you can share capital for some coins that you think are potentially profitable.
suggest me $ 700 you buy a bitcoin which is expected to reach the highest price at the end of the year, and you also have to buy Altcoin like Ethereum $ 300 and Litecoin $ 300.
in my opinion all three will give you profits in the next few months.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
July 03, 2019, 12:41:57 AM
Hi guys, where do you think should i put my remaining $1300USD? Any suggestion please? and why?
Wait and buy Libra, Libra is made by companies and people who can be said to be big in information technology, I'm sure many are interested and at the beginning when the price entered a market definitely in the analysis I value it will be rise, this is my assumption that Libra makers are that person. If you want to invest in a safe way then divide the investment into several parts, where you really see a lot of coins that have high potential in the future, in my opinion coins like USDT, BTC, ETH, LTC, XLM, and XMR have good potential. You can also take risks by joining the IEO because it is more interesting than ICOs and more convincing in my opinion.
Activity: 409
July 02, 2019, 09:34:28 PM

Better to buy Vechain, Cardano, Ethereum, Bitcoin or KCS(kucoin) then its up to you if you hold em in a long term.
Any of it for sure is a good choice as an investment in crypto industry. Just always remember don't put your eggs in one basket, this word has been mentioned her many times, and now I saying it to you also.
Activity: 258
Merit: 13
I am from Forex world.
July 02, 2019, 05:59:21 PM
Trading this type of amount is best in trading. One can now do so many types of trading like Forex/Crypto, so you should for sure go for that way. I personally like Crypto trading more because of the potential. I trade through FreshForex, as they are amazing having low spreads, high leverages, bonuses and many more such facilities. It makes trading super easy and simple for me in so many ways.
Activity: 812
www.cd3d.app
July 01, 2019, 02:45:37 AM
If you pay attention to the price level in the spring of 2018, that Bitcoin reached 12,000 dollars, and ethereum 800 dollars.  If we compare those figures with the current period, Bitcoin has almost already exceeded that line, and now it’s a turn for ethereum.  But the ethereum today is still hovering around $ 300, and if you now invest in the ethereum, then perhaps the price will soon be worth more.
I also think like that. in fact I also collected more ETH than other assets. indeed there is a possibility that the ETH price will rise again. even a price increase of up to $ 700 will make the holder really benefit. I am sure this will happen this year.
Yeah right if you have a good look with this coin then investing will be rewarding after some months of holding, ETH will soon to pumped higher than that since the last time high is really gives a lots of profits from those traders who manage to invest in and trust this project, taking the risk and wait will bring a best chance to earned decent rewards.
patiently waiting to buy ethereum correction down. I think the correction will still occur, so specify the support that you think is potential for the market reversal direction. like me who will still be waiting in the area of ​​$ 260 for the market, I consider the area to be a major support
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
July 02, 2019, 04:34:24 PM
I will go to investment on Bitcoin because it will be more profitable in the current situation so if you invest your money in Bitcoin you will get the profit in very short period of time that's why I suggest you to invest in Bitcoin only all your investment at this time
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
July 02, 2019, 02:24:24 PM

It's not our money to decide where it should be place or invested on. It depends if you want to invest on crypto, stablecoins, or you want to trade to earn more. What I can suggest is if you want to earn more from 1300usd is to study it carefully and don't put all of it when you're still new. If you get the hang of it then increase it the way you want.
Any asset that can give you return and science you are in the crypto world, Bitcoin is the best asset to go with. This coins has been very much instrumental in various times in giving as high and 100x returns to the investors and definitely has the potential to go up and give back as high as 10000x returns. Some other coins like ETH and BNB are also good.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
June 30, 2019, 06:12:24 PM
Nolimitcoin. The spirit of 90's with a touch of fantasy sports, poker and esports. Not a token, two fully developed and operative platforms. Fake capitulation when BTC was at 8k range, held the bottom when BTC hit 14k. It will explode like Etna.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 02, 2019, 11:33:36 AM
I sound like a broken record by saying this, but I'm going to say it again: If you need to ask random strangers on the internet on where you should invest your money, then maybe, just maybe, you shouldn't be investing in the first place. If you aren't willing to do your own research, then do something else like start a business.

Well said. I'd also add that if it's his only spare money, crypto isn't the best opportunity to invest in.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
July 02, 2019, 06:45:11 AM
You have already seen how far that Bitcoin has gone up. So I will suggest that you invest that $1300 in Bitcoin because a lot of experts are predicting that Bitcoin is still going up till it reaches $20,000 or even above that price rate. So this up to you, think of how much you will be able to achieve if Bitcoin gets high. Or if you don't want to invest in Bitcoin you can try investing Ethereum, EOS, Litecoin or any other coins that you believe is good. The choice is yours to make, this is just my advice, it's up to you to decide what you're going to do with your money and there are lots of comments here, so you should go through all of them and knows what's right for you. Good luck…
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
July 02, 2019, 06:41:24 AM

It's not our money to decide where it should be place or invested on. It depends if you want to invest on crypto, stablecoins, or you want to trade to earn more. What I can suggest is if you want to earn more from 1300usd is to study it carefully and don't put all of it when you're still new. If you get the hang of it then increase it the way you want.
Pages:
Jump to: