Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest my bitcoins?? - page 5. (Read 23510 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
March 21, 2016, 03:33:23 AM
Invest in me.

I use my own BTC to pay out.

PM me if you want to talk.

Hahaha, this is a really good recommendation. Send me your money!!
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
March 19, 2016, 11:14:10 PM
Invest in me.

I use my own BTC to pay out.

PM me if you want to talk.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
March 19, 2016, 12:38:17 PM
My opinion is the best possible thing is re-investing in the same market.
Such as:
Alt-Coins
Cloud Mining
Save em and sell them when price increases

As far as gambling sites go... I see a lot of people talk about them, but is anybody
actually making money off investing in them?

NO...
I run a site where you can re-invest...
If users only re-invest...they will never see the single satoshi.

With investment and re-investment you have to be clever...
Analyse the info you get...so you can take a better decision.
Be careful with "general" advices...they are worth nothing in specific situations...
Look my U2 system...what is right today is perhaps wrong tomorrow...
If it is market regulated,one has to be quicker than the market.
My U2 system is a good "school"...profit about...it's free and it can making big...
Activity: 83
March 19, 2016, 11:34:10 AM
i think bitcoin is already an investment. hold it until the price increases a lot then sell it. you made a profit then buy again when the drops. that's it. dont invest it in some sites it may lose all of your coins. keep it first Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
March 14, 2016, 05:07:52 AM
My opinion is the best possible thing is re-investing in the same market.
Such as:
Alt-Coins
Cloud Mining
Save em and sell them when price increases

As far as gambling sites go... I see a lot of people talk about them, but is anybody
actually making money off investing in them?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
January 26, 2016, 08:36:04 AM
Hello BitcoinTalk!

I have around 15BTC ready to invest...I have no more outstanding loans and my company is set to begin development of our new wallet.
I don't want to just leave the 15BTC sitting there, so do any of you have ideas on where I might be able to invest it?

If so, please post below Smiley

Thank you!

you are not lucky...
you have to many BTC to invest...
my systems are only profitable for little investors...
When a day you have lost your 15 BTC in risky systems...think about my system.
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
January 26, 2016, 08:28:14 AM
Keep them !
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
January 20, 2016, 05:57:38 AM
Gambling is always manged with risk high , also trading BTC to Alternative coins is rounded with losing BTC more than gain profit if you have no experience in trading , so for members who has a little a mount of BTC i think it is better to HOLD IT for the near future.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
January 19, 2016, 10:40:56 AM
You can try http://www.doublemybtc.com/ they seem to be pretty legit, at least a lot more than the others out there that actually try to make you believe you would get 100x what you send them within 12 hours lmao
its gonna be worse if u set your 15btc at that kind investment, get 100x in 12 hours? definitely scam. try more secure cloudminning like https://hashocean.com/?rid=289938.
Nice try there young man promoting another ponzi with your referral link.Please remove the referral link before the post is deleted by the mods.I have already reported the post.
Activity: 28
January 19, 2016, 10:38:12 AM
Hello BitcoinTalk!

I have around 15BTC ready to invest...I have no more outstanding loans and my company is set to begin development of our new wallet.
I don't want to just leave the 15BTC sitting there, so do any of you have ideas on where I might be able to invest it?

If so, please post below Smiley

Thank you!
its depending on your needs. if you wanna long term investment maybe just keep your btc for some years until the price skyrocket. but u wanna short term invest, try secure cloud minning or trading your btc in market place. 
January 19, 2016, 10:27:46 AM
You can try http://www.doublemybtc.com/ they seem to be pretty legit, at least a lot more than the others out there that actually try to make you believe you would get 100x what you send them within 12 hours lmao
its gonna be worse if u set your 15btc at that kind investment, get 100x in 12 hours? definitely scam. try more secure cloudminning like https://hashocean.com/?rid=289938.
Activity: 462
January 16, 2016, 05:40:47 AM
Hi there ,
I live in Romania and i can provide 0 cost for electricity is someone want to invest in mining . Please consider contact me if you wish to invest. I am not a scammer and we can make money if you wish to invest.

Alex

Ok. You've just created an account to post that offer and you claim you are not a scammer. And your promise is too good to be true.

Its very shady to me.
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
January 16, 2016, 04:10:34 AM
keep them.
keep them safe.

look again in two years.

This is really valuable advise keep them away safe and forgotten after 2-5 years you will see the investment of holding ...
legendary
January 14, 2016, 04:09:24 PM
PoS coins are my recommendation number 1.

Take a look here for more info:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1088925.new#new
Activity: 252
Earn by Forex. Try our services
January 12, 2016, 01:41:08 PM
Lending Section or Gamble web-site (don't gambe or you risk to lose). Stay away from BTCjam,Loanbase or other P2P lending.
January 12, 2016, 12:57:04 AM
Hello

I would suggest to invest on our IPO, a fresh vegetable company that is well established and is looking for bitcoin to grow its production and to start working with it.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/montecristo-agroindustrias-montecristo-sa-de-cv-fresh-vegetables-producer-1319149
Activity: 98
January 09, 2016, 07:50:10 PM
investing large amount of bitcoin is a big risk and if i were you i will just invest just few of it so if i lose i don't lose it all and also when you invest try choosing carefully because lending and investing in websites is away to get scammed
Activity: 70
January 09, 2016, 07:14:00 AM
Hi there ,
I live in Romania and i can provide 0 cost for electricity is someone want to invest in mining . Please consider contact me if you wish to invest. I am not a scammer and we can make money if you wish to invest.

Alex

How do we know u re not a scammer? We already know u steal electricity cause unless u have your own power plant, u cant have 0 electricity.

I usually hear about low cost of Romania and Other East Europen country (Albania too) , but i don't think that cost is really 0 (or could be 0 if you don't mine anything, take the BTC of investors and going for a trip around the world  Grin Grin Grin).
legendary
January 09, 2016, 05:04:27 AM
Hi there ,

Alex

How do we know u re not a scammer? We already know u steal electricity cause unless u have your own power plant, u cant have 0 electricity.
Activity: 6
January 08, 2016, 01:31:42 PM
Hi there ,

Alex
Pages:
Jump to: