Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to keep alternative coins safely for free ? - page 3. (Read 471 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 13
I think everything has a certain level of security, it is good to be wary of actions that are less comfortable, do not be too long to hold
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
If you don't want to do something with your bitcoins, you should move them to a wallet of which you have the private key and not holding them on a exchange. If you want to work with them then I would say that binance is a good option.

In that way not consuming the cost on buying the hardware wallet means your choice is desktop wallet which are all private key secured. Most of the online centralized wallet like coinbase would not share the private key and they mentioned it on their faq page itself.
I do not understand how you suggest some newbie to use the exchange wallet as a security concern one.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
If you don't want to do something with your bitcoins, you should move them to a wallet of which you have the private key and not holding them on a exchange. If you want to work with them then I would say that binance is a good option.

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
if u dont believe in rumors Binance is most trusted and highly advanced exchange u can keep ur alt coins and bitcoins for short term
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
I recommend Binance - it is No1 Exchange now, trust them
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Where to keep alternative coins safely for free ?

Is exodus in your opinion a safe alternative coin wallet ?

Is binance safe to keep alternative coins ?

Assuming we're talking about a growing investment, at what point would you buy a hardware wallet and which ?

I just bought about 0.2 bitcoin at a Turkish website (paribu.com) but I'm afraid it will have waited too long before it is transferred to another place. Can you recommend a safe alternative to buy cryptocurrencies safely from Turkey ?
Pages:
Jump to: