Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to learn how to trade - page 2. (Read 18664 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
April 22, 2018, 07:46:01 PM
Following signals? sorry my friend, but that is a very common way to lose money, there is NO signal that can be followed, they all have a risk pattern that is always repeating, and pump and dumps are not good if you are not following a good group.

There are lot of best ways from which you can get information and learn how to trading and how to earn more money you can learn by following signals and after the impact of these signals to the market,
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 07:43:04 PM
There are lot of best ways from which you can get information and learn how to trading and how to earn more money you can learn by following signals and after the impact of these signals to the market,
Activity: 293
April 22, 2018, 01:10:46 PM
Before you get started with trading, you should learn more about the basics. It is a must to differentiate between different types of ways how to trade. There are many useful articles on the Internet on this topic where there are effective tips
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 22, 2018, 12:39:04 PM
In my personal experience I used to watch videos on YouTube to learn then I tried to apply personally also, you can learn here read forums about trading here you can find pros techniques and strategies to lessen loses and best way or time to hold,buy and sell cryptos.
Activity: 910
Merit: 371
April 22, 2018, 12:37:15 PM
You can use many sources - youtube, twitter, books, courses

If to talk about youtube, take a look on these channels:
https://www.youtube.com/user/carpenoctom
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBaU9NXRPjkLGgJy-M7RPCw

But the best way — personal to me — are books, the best of them are

Jack Schwager — technical analysis
Ivaylo Ivanov — Top 10 Trading Setups
John Murphy — Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets
Steve Nison — Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques

Who to follow on twitter https://twitter.com/whatbitcoindid/lists/elite-crypto-traders
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
April 22, 2018, 11:57:23 AM
There are people showing the idea behing trading and technical analysis. You cannot seperate technical analysis from trading so you should first solve the key of technical analysis.There are a lot of youtube videos that will definitely help you out and for mw its the best way to learn on your own.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 10:57:17 AM
Good day!

here, https://www.investopedia.com/
also there are many video in youtube, much easier.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
April 22, 2018, 10:51:53 AM
Successful trading requires a lot of time, concentration, and most importantly constant learning. The trader learns from mistakes. Only our own experience, both positive and negative, will allow us to develop our own profitable trading system. Do not believe anyone, there are no authoritative opinions in this market. Learn, rely only on yourself and your experience.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 10:37:29 AM
Being a successful trader needs all aspects of knowledge and information from various channels. As a matter of material analysis, it seems that few successful traders only rely on luck.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 22, 2018, 10:31:25 AM
I know this may seem like something that is easy to find with google but I am having a difficult time finding a good forum or website where trading strategy is the primary goal and I can improve my skills. I used to play online poker and stopped after Black Friday.

My question is are there any websites that are like the 2+2 forums, card runners or deucescracked etc.? Where have you gone to learn about daytrading cryptocurrencies?

I got into this a little over a month and half ago and while I am up because of just a lucky decision or two I am quickly going to lose my ass if I don't figure out some sort of effective strategy.

In short, I suck at this and really need some help.

Thanks

Edit: Before someone replies I just want to throw this out there, I'm pretty sure this is a good website to learn about coins and what not and I come here everyday but I have a very hard time sorting through the bullshit. Obviously this place might be a great place but I might be in the wrong sections.

In my opinion, you can learn by reading and searching the answers here in Bitcoin talk or you may as someone who are experts when it comes to trading in digital currency. Also, much better if you will use Youtube as a tool because there are illustrations that can really help you in trading. Just keep on learning and never stop searching until you are satisfied with the answers.
Activity: 294
April 22, 2018, 08:41:02 AM
In the trader's work, experience and practice are very important, but also knowledge, information, risk management, and the ability to control emotions. I do not think you can master all this by reading books. Here are useful books to study.
- Murphy Technical Analysis of the Futures Markets: A Comprehensive Guide to Trading Methods and Applications
- Jack D. Shchwager: Technical analysis. Full course
I advise you to start with the course on trading.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
April 21, 2018, 01:38:05 PM
I believe the only way to trade is to do it yourself and learn. Unless you have a rich friend to manipulate the market then I don't think anyone can really teach you how to trade, there are basic rules to prevent you from losing money but ultimately the decision is yours.
Activity: 364
April 21, 2018, 12:58:00 PM
Since we are in advanced technological world, all things are possible to learn specially through the access of internet.
In just one tap, type, and click ; all things you are wanted to know can be easily provide, through this the concept of learning makes even more better than before.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
April 19, 2018, 02:02:03 PM
There is a lot of place to learn how to trade and one of the places that you can go to learn how to trade is youtube because there is a lot of traders there that are not selfish and they are just keep sharing their ideas and knowledge about trading and about their opinion on the market
why should visit the YouTube or other social networks, if you can learn enough information on the bitcointalk. forum is filled with the right and new information for trader.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
April 18, 2018, 05:47:48 PM
Try in a small amounts, ask other traders, watch youtube, read posts here on the bitcointalk forum. This would be enough for a good start
First, read more about the insight of trading and have knowledge in analyzing the method.Then try to start a small amount to trade  just for observing the following steps ,I know its too risky in trading but through courage and dedication we can determine the techniques and strategy.
Activity: 239
April 18, 2018, 05:00:19 PM
Try in a small amounts, ask other traders, watch youtube, read posts here on the bitcointalk forum. This would be enough for a good start
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 04:21:17 PM
You should some skip about trading
So I thought you should use Internet and YouTube how to trade
Activity: 336
April 18, 2018, 02:00:56 PM
Internet is very easy to used and a big help in our generation. Through this you can be able to enhance and nurture yourself in trading in just a single click, type and tap. You should be resourceful enough.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
April 10, 2018, 06:12:53 AM
You don't need to worry, there are many resources for free out there that can guide you how to become a successful trader, you can watch some YouTube videos, follow some great traders on twitter, Google Search trading materials
Exactly, there are a lot of free resources if you are just resourceful, the community alone is very helpful, they share information
that would help the newbie who want to learn how to trade. Just keep reading and slowly apply it into action so you can determine the outcome of your strategy.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 04:55:52 AM
You don't need to worry, there are many resources for free out there that can guide you how to become a successful trader, you can watch some YouTube videos, follow some great traders on twitter, Google Search trading materials
Pages:
Jump to: