Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to Look for ICOs (and speculate with the prices) - page 2. (Read 201 times)

Activity: 2772
Merit: 576
Everyone is aware that ICOs are no longer a thing today. But if there are still prospect ICOs that you think are good enough, I just hope that they're for the actual project and not just about the short term profitability of it.

The matter from these ICO projects, if there have been a hype that's being made. Then, you can expect that it's life isn't going to be longer as expected.

Other than that, people do try to avoid most of these ICOs anyway today because of how they performed badly on 2018 bear market and not just that. Many of them turned into a scam.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hi guys I didn't find a topic in this category about this, and in an upcoming Bullrun, this might be one of the best ways for speculation for upcoming projects. ICOs or in general terms Initial Offerings/Pre-sales were huge before 2022 with tokens like $DAO, and platforms like Coinlist getting strong uses and valorization. But where to find or spot these ones early, well my best tool is this webpage https://icodrops.com/. The page grew a lot and is more and more info since the beginning. On this page, I found tokens like Goldfinch, Solana in its Moment, IMX, and more. Now the platform shows you (if it's possible) where is going to be the ICO and a solid overview of the project, chain, and most important the rate of hype of this one (you also can filter from Higher Interest ones).

Now one of the Highest Ico Drops scores is Ensofinance (at least the upcoming ones, LayerZero has the highest but is not a launch date yet).

Hope this info results useful and if you have more pages like this one, or a better one, be free to share it
Pages:
Jump to: