Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to put 0.5 BTC? - page 2. (Read 1900 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
September 10, 2014, 07:51:44 PM
just hold your BTC and grow it, shouldn't be to long before you have achieved your goal
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
September 10, 2014, 07:29:27 PM
Not much I can tell you that won't involve some kind of risk. Keep it in your wallet, but make sure you have it secured so it doesn't get stolen. I've had some luck with trading on the altcoin exchanges, but obviously you can lose your half a Bitcoin by making the wrong guess. You can also invest in loans with BTCJam, but you want to be smarter than the bankers who took too many risks and caused the financial meltdown of a few years back because nobody is going to bail you out. Good luck with whatever option you choose.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
September 10, 2014, 07:27:06 PM
This address magically multiplies your bitcoin after 1 year. 16MtvTUvqwwKwV87nayxPLHTJJZNGPa9qw I tried it before.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
September 10, 2014, 07:25:18 PM
I have 0.5BTC that I would not like to just sit on, I want to start making gains besides working.
Im aiming for my goal: A discrete passive income, just getting about 500€ monthly doing nothing would be amazing for me. Actually I could have achieved that by investing in Moolah which I saw as a legit company with a long term good development, but I didnt had enough BTC back then. So im looking for something else. The problem is, most of the "put your BTC here and gain your interest" seem like Ponzi schemes to me.

Anything legit going on? (forget about your mindless shilling, i will detect it fast, only honest advice).
Pages:
Jump to: