Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to run away when BTC gets to $10k? - page 2. (Read 696 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 11
Blockchain enthusiast
November 28, 2017, 08:22:47 AM
What would be a good coin to move onto once BTC gets to $10 000 and then possible gets a correction/ people start selling?

All the altcoins seem to be pumped up at the moment. What's the most stable alternative?
Why would you run away? I would keep holding. Bitcoin is getting more and more attention and will continue to raise. I'm holding it!
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 08:14:01 AM
10k is a huge psychological level, it will take a little while to stick unless a retrace kicks in or some bad news comes from somewhere. If it does break it I'd expect a break below not long after.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
November 28, 2017, 07:46:35 AM
What would be a good coin to move onto once BTC gets to $10 000 and then possible gets a correction/ people start selling?

All the altcoins seem to be pumped up at the moment. What's the most stable alternative?

I highly doubt bitcoin's rally will end at $10k. We're only experiencing the potential of bitcoin growth. Everyday more people are learning about bitcoin and are interested in making investments. Just yesterday I was telling my family members about bitcoin and today all of them are handing me money to invest in bitcoin. You'll be surprised i invested it all and already made some gains. Bought in at $9500.

Bitcoin.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 07:40:32 AM

Pages:
Jump to: