Pages:
Author

Topic: Where We can Make Mining Investment? - page 2. (Read 2464 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★
August 11, 2015, 11:26:23 PM
just a fair warning to those who placed their bitcoins in cloudmining.website
their website name or domain is registered until Oct 2015 only, just like cloiudminr.io who recently closed down, same thing they have their site registered only for a year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
August 11, 2015, 09:35:07 PM
Dear member, I have some virtual coin which I get from bitcoin faucet
I play this game while I have enjoy some time

n Now, I want make investment at mining site
Any auto mining you recommend?
For long term I mean, not so sad like hyips and gambling
Thanks a lot for your help, my bro

Exchange them to fiat or invest them into new creative altcoins ........... could mining is not profitable any more and all of them became scam
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
August 11, 2015, 04:20:25 PM

I suggest you use Bit-x.com's service (see my signature) for cloud mining. You can sell your cloud mining shares anytime you wanted to, unlike any other sites wherein you cannot sell your shares (which is shady already). Hashnest is also a good cloud mining service and they too are a legitimate company like bit-x. They are around for quite some time now and they already build a solid reputation in this community. You choose from the two and you'll be fine.
Activity: 164
Zap.org - Data Feed Oracle Marketplace
August 11, 2015, 02:38:13 PM
I have only one and perfect answer for you about your plan.

" Don't invest in any bitcoin mining site" If you want to be get scam . You can hold those funds or exchange them to fiat currency and enjoy your money.
Really a lot of the majority of cloud mining is fraud
today? I get the information from the forum.
August 06, 2015, 02:34:34 AM
If you want to invest in cloud mining, then www.CloudMining.website is the best bet for you. They are paying cosistently for last nine months and provides payment proof - www.cloudmining.website/payments.php. Many unsatisfied soul in this forum, who has lost severely by investing in bitcoin while bitcoin was at its all time high, may discourage you to do this and push to hold/buy bitcoin. Do not listen to those bad advice. There is a third party mining monitor who reported ROI within ~114 days on www.CloudMining.website...

[Suspicious link removed]/i/2015/03/02/cmmonitor1.png[/img]

So, use your own conscience and make a wise decission. GooD Luck Smiley

If you think this guy making his $3 back in 114 days is a good idea, get your head examined.
so, cloud mining are very high risk and majority ponzy now, my bro?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
July 27, 2015, 02:09:20 PM
If you want to invest in cloud mining, then www.CloudMining.website is the best bet for you. They are paying cosistently for last nine months and provides payment proof - www.cloudmining.website/payments.php. Many unsatisfied soul in this forum, who has lost severely by investing in bitcoin while bitcoin was at its all time high, may discourage you to do this and push to hold/buy bitcoin. Do not listen to those bad advice. There is a third party mining monitor who reported ROI within ~114 days on www.CloudMining.website...

If you think this guy making his $3 back in 114 days is a good idea, get your head examined.
July 27, 2015, 01:54:44 PM
HashNest (BITMAIN) allows you to invest very small amounts and they are the most verified cloud miner.

Check https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudmining-101-ponzi-risk-assessment-878387 for general cloud mining risk assessment.

Based on your small investment size and the current price to payout ratio, I think you'd like HashNest's UMISOO offering.

Here's a recent comparison of (non-scammy) cloud miners daily payout percentages:

Updated cloud miners ranked by daily payout here: https://sites.google.com/site/freebitcoinsforall/
try to access, but why I cannot find this investment site?
July 24, 2015, 01:33:45 PM
Nothing investment which not have a risk, there are have, but the it's depends on their company, which have low risk, mid risk or high risk. Most all cloud mining service is ponzi scheme, be careful before invest, you should check their company profile first. And now I think bitcoin mining is not really profitable.
yes, I truely agree
but, I want get little challenge different more than faucet
of course with better profit, my bro
Activity: 144
Compare Cloud Miners By Daily Payout!!
July 24, 2015, 11:00:00 AM
HashNest (BITMAIN) allows you to invest very small amounts and they are the most verified cloud miner.

Check https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudmining-101-ponzi-risk-assessment-878387 for general cloud mining risk assessment.

Based on your small investment size and the current price to payout ratio, I think you'd like HashNest's UMISOO offering.

Here's a recent comparison of (non-scammy) cloud miners daily payout percentages:

Updated cloud miners ranked by daily payout here: https://sites.google.com/site/freebitcoinsforall/
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 24, 2015, 07:34:54 AM
The only advice I can give you (from my personal experience) is: Don't invest in cloud mining. Most of them are ponzi (or become ponzi after a few of time). Those that are not ponzi take the money and you will not be sure if you will have again your invested money. Mostly because of the continuous rising difficulty in mining bitcoin. So the owner of cloud mining take your money and take bitcoin even from your mining process. You take that part that remains that is not enough to make your money invested or profit.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
July 24, 2015, 07:29:45 AM
Nothing investment which not have a risk, there are have, but the it's depends on their company, which have low risk, mid risk or high risk. Most all cloud mining service is ponzi scheme, be careful before invest, you should check their company profile first. And now I think bitcoin mining is not really profitable.
July 24, 2015, 05:48:49 AM

" Don't invest in any bitcoin mining site" If you want to be get scam . You can hold those funds or exchange them to fiat currency and enjoy your money.

I echo this word of advise. Try to search within the forum about how to check if site is ponzi or not

really, my Bro?
I think bitcoin investment risk are more little than ponzy Paid to Click?
Activity: 162
July 24, 2015, 05:48:29 AM

Activity: 140
★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★
July 24, 2015, 05:24:16 AM

I echo this word of advise. Try to search within the forum about how to check if site is ponzi or not
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
July 24, 2015, 05:21:14 AM

July 24, 2015, 02:06:36 AM

Pages:
Jump to: