Pages:
Author

Topic: Where will it be by the end of this run? - page 2. (Read 310 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 3
November 24, 2020, 11:55:56 PM
It's bit difficult to predict where will Bitcoin end up post this bull run but it will not drop down like it did in 2018, I feel Bitcoin might trend anywhere between $15k to $20k at its best and $8k to $10k during its worst post correction period.

We should not compare Bitcoin with fiat as they are completely different and soon you may find regulators doing the same wherein they were hell bent to create as many hurdle as they can to stop the growth of Bitcoin and they will try to show soft stance towards Bitcoin as its clear that they failed to stop Bitcoin.

I believe one cannot be sure if Bitcoin would drop again drastically like it does in previous years after every bull run. So there is no certainty what so ever.
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
November 24, 2020, 03:19:19 PM
Gun to my head, if Bitcoin goes on a zoomy run like the 5-10 times it has in the past, I'd say that it zooms up to the 80k-120k zone before dropping down. Perhaps settling in the 50k area.

Please don't base any investment decisions on this, I don't know anything Tongue Just for funsies.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 261
November 24, 2020, 03:00:59 PM
It's bit difficult to predict where will Bitcoin end up post this bull run but it will not drop down like it did in 2018, I feel Bitcoin might trend anywhere between $15k to $20k at its best and $8k to $10k during its worst post correction period.

We should not compare Bitcoin with fiat as they are completely different and soon you may find regulators doing the same wherein they were hell bent to create as many hurdle as they can to stop the growth of Bitcoin and they will try to show soft stance towards Bitcoin as its clear that they failed to stop Bitcoin.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 273
November 24, 2020, 02:50:00 PM
I would like to see Bitcoin not being assessed in the "fiat currencies" list. Because it has a totally different system than fiat.  Anyway, Bitcoin continues to climb and it looks like it will continue increasing for some time too. So, I hope we can see Bitcoin in the top 20 by the end of this run.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
November 24, 2020, 02:20:49 PM
Bitcoin is currently #27 on this ranking of the world's currencies by estimated market cap. Where will it be by the end of this run?

Oh, we all hope that this rank will be even higher)) Bitcoin is really perspective and promissing asset as it can be named so. Something tells me that it is not top rank for BTC, that someday World will pay even more attention than we can imagine. Will see.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 6006
bitcoindata.science
November 24, 2020, 02:12:04 PM

Nobody knows.

After that halving we are having one more crazy bull run. We are already very close to ATH and it looks like it will keep going up.

This is best time to have fear. Do not buy more than you can lose.
Be brave when blood is on the streets. Not now.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 24, 2020, 02:02:49 PM
Bitcoin is currently #27 on this ranking of the world's currencies by estimated market cap. Where will it be by the end of this run?

https://i.imgur.com/4xH8QXS.jpg
Pages:
Jump to: