Pages:
Author

Topic: Where will the money go after the BTC fork??? - page 3. (Read 1453 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
After the fork, people will be dumping BTG as fast as they can and the sell off of bitcoins will be huge.  Money will flow back into altcoins because they usually produce higher profits than bitcoins, percentage wise.  This cycle has happened over and over many times already.  It won't change this time around. 
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I think and I hope that's money goes to alts, only in good alts. But this time will happend not earlier December.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
ark, the only legitimate altcoin king.
don't get mad buy some. lol
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
I'm thinking going in to alts honestly. Maybe some convert to btc, some taking free fiat. But the primary big holder of BTC who benefit from the fork the most will prob go into alts. My guess

So you are going to hold your BTC until after the fork so you do receive BTG?
Isn't that what everyone is planning to do? No matter how much shit the coin is, as long as you are getting it for free who would not take that opportunity.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
I remember last Fork right when the fork happened, tons of money got poured back into alts for a couple days.

Where do you think more money will be put into Fiat, alts, or BTC after the fork???

You can bet on ethereum, IOTA, NEO coins and in second priority it could be Monero and ripple. These are the coins which will pump most after the hard fork is happened. These are trusted community coins and everyone knows their money is safe with these coins. I’m pushing hard myself to put my money into ether. I’m not bothering much about the fork and getting the free gold because that’s not my style. However, for most of the users ethereum seems to be more or less safe house. So we can see major pump in to it and could see double prices.
Activity: 322
After the BTC fork there will obviously be an increase in a lot of altcoins, we should see some nice raise.

If you guys want to invest in some altcoins , it is the time to do it now since it is still cheap! Wink

Good luck to everyone! :p
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
I remember last Fork right when the fork happened, tons of money got poured back into alts for a couple days.

Where do you think more money will be put into Fiat, alts, or BTC after the fork???

I guess altcoins. After the hard fork altcoins will rise again because altcoins now are almost down and all preparing for their pump. Grin
Activity: 331
Everywhere, just like now.

There will be a bitcoin gold pump eventually

No way, there will be bt2, aka bitcoin segwit2x in November, bitcoin gold is so small compared to bt2, so bitcoin forks future will doom like bitcoin cash, is worth 1 eth.
Activity: 378
Seriously. Good question.

I think the spigot of cash is now open wide.
Activity: 818
Merit: 1003
Everywhere, just like now.

There will be a bitcoin gold pump eventually
Activity: 13
Merit: 1
To answer the question: I think the monies will move to alts; however, I'm not sure if its the right play. I'm moving my money around a bit differently. A larger percentage into fiat, a small infusion into alts (I have already had a 5% of my btc infused a day ago into alts). A larger portion of traders will probably be taking profits soon if not already, some may even wait till after the fork, but before the btg is figured out. Once btg is figured out, many will sell, which will go back to btc (so btc might not have such of a dip if amalgamated with the ones that chose to hodl). I will stop here for now.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
i think ethereum will spike, back to the airdrops!
Activity: 14
I'm thinking going in to alts honestly. Maybe some convert to btc, some taking free fiat. But the primary big holder of BTC who benefit from the fork the most will prob go into alts. My guess

I'm honestly not seeing much profit in BTCG so im not too concerned. but yes definitely holding it while the kinks are worked out with BTG
Activity: 24

Activity: 14
Activity: 24

Pages:
Jump to: