Pages:
Author

Topic: Where would you invest if you had 40$/day ? - page 2. (Read 28696 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Massive price drop coming...
Imagine you had a daily income of 40$ each day in bitcoin, what would do with them and where would you invest them ?
I think that with the $40 daily you should invest in the project safe low profits of about 1% per day. E.g. https://ethtrade.org/agent485529
Honestly there is no guarantee or assurance that you can make $40 usd daily more or less it will be still depends if you are skilled you can high amount of $40 if not and you are selling something if you know how to promote and more impressions about your product you can earn above $40.
There is no stable earnings.. it will be still depends on us how we are driving our money to increase the amount.. if you are lazy and you can't work hard you can only earn small amount but if you are lazy but you have huge capital or money you can hire people to work for you and earn. multiple business can make your more earnings.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17
I will prefer to diversify them 50 50 in altcoins and with rest I will try to go on gambling sites to make quick money but I am not sure whether gambling will give me favorable results or not but its worth to take risk with that amount as its not too high amount to loose but if I am lucky then it can give me good sum of money in short time.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
I would do; 10$ for stocks, 5$ for bitcoins, 10$for gold, 10$ for education.

Education is an important investment too. Smarter you get, better decisions you make. If you are smart enough to begin with, you can get even smarter without paying any money though  Cool So that 10$ might go in somewhere else when you are ready.

One thing is for sure; i would never invest in altcoins... till the time comes when the btc becomes very dead.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I would put it in an exchange and invest in a solid alt coin something like dash or ethereum. They are looking very fit and are making people a lot of money for those who recognized the signals when they were still worth a couple of mbtc a while ago.

We have missed an opportunity to invest in those coins at a right time and now price has been too high so I will not prefer to invest in either of those coins as if price fell down in coming days then there is a full possibility that it may not recover back or it will take long time for recovery so I will prefer to search for some other coin which has potential to grow in coming days or weeks.
Activity: 282
I would put it in an exchange and invest in a solid alt coin something like dash or ethereum. They are looking very fit and are making people a lot of money for those who recognized the signals when they were still worth a couple of mbtc a while ago.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
I will go for gambling and try to make quick money from it and who knows if luck comes in my support then I can even make $400 out of it in a single day and if it really happens then I will invest those winnings into altcoins to make profits in future and it will also decrease the risk of loosing.

I won't even going to this probably I had enough with this $40 a day and I don't going to gamble this amount for gambling everyday.

Since I'm a patient person I really don't intend to earn with fast money and I had enough bad experience gambling.

It's better to use this with trading rather than choosing the fastest way of losing.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 129
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
After a little thought.

I've decided the best investment you could make.

Would be to reinvest into yourself. The compound interest is most effective when it's compounding one'self.

Improve your personal infrastructure.

I will divide and invest properly, 25% of the money i will invest in the gold and other 25% i will invest in the bitcoin. rest 50% in which i will keep some it in the bank and some other amount for my daily.
I would probably put a bit more than that into Bitcoin.  While gold is very good as a stable hold of value, Bitcoin's use as a currency means that it can be both a helpful asset which will rise over time and useful in your personal life.

In this case you would be reinvesting it into yourself as well - that's what great about Bitcoin, it doesn't stop you spending but it keeps you earning.
Activity: 518
After a little thought.

Would be to reinvest into yourself. The compound interest is most effective when it's compounding one'self.

I will divide and invest properly, 25% of the money i will invest in the gold and other 25% i will invest in the bitcoin. rest 50% in which i will keep some it in the bank and some other amount for my daily.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
After a little thought.

Activity: 560
If i get 40$ bitcoin every month, at first may be i'll hold all of it for several times. I do that because this is time when bitcoin's price relative going to high. For me better to collect it until enough amount while creating plan to trade it.

Trading is always a good place to invest your money as it will make your coins grow in long run which may not be possible with gambling and it will take all your money away from you so its good to put them in trading and start doing small trades.

Invest in altcoins will low price and whose volume can go higher in future but its very hard to predict which will be the right coin to invest so before investing do a good research and hopefully you will be making some good profits in future.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
If i get 40$ bitcoin every month, at first may be i'll hold all of it for several times. I do that because this is time when bitcoin's price relative going to high. For me better to collect it until enough amount while creating plan to trade it.

Trading is always a good place to invest your money as it will make your coins grow in long run which may not be possible with gambling and it will take all your money away from you so its good to put them in trading and start doing small trades.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

Slow down and read the thread. It's 40$ a day not every month.

I will go for gambling and try to make quick money from it and who knows if luck comes in my support then I can even make $400 out of it in a single day and if it really happens then I will invest those winnings into altcoins to make profits in future and it will also decrease the risk of loosing.

This is the thing about gambling that makes people hooked. It gives us the illusion that we can do anything in this world "if we could just make quick money from gambling." In reality, you'll try and try to earn money from gambling but you'll never win.

Just looking at your post, your thinking has snowballed from "trying" to make money from gambling to trading altcoins using $400 that you've made from gambling. You haven't even placed a bet, but you already have fantasized what are you going to do with the money that you'll win someday.
Activity: 672
Activity: 714
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
Imagine you had a daily income of 40$ each day in bitcoin, what would do with them and where would you invest them ?
If i would earn 40$/day on bitcoins i will probably invest it all in trading.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is the best investment, i'd just sit back and relax and watch my money grow day by day Cheesy

I will do the same and I will just wait for the price of bitcoin to keep on increasing.
That's a real investment with that $40/day.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
Well i will definitely invest it in a legit investment site. I will invest it to trade altcoin, i dont want to put my 40$ income in a risk situation like investing on ponzi/hyip or cloud mining.

very precisely, because with investment in a proven site will be much more favorable compared to sites that have not been proven to be so. Now also many reputable sites and legit, so we don't have to worry about the funds that we have. So, ponzi and Hyip game or system is very prone and dangerous for all. If there is a relative or a friend of yours who is still playing in that system will be better you explain it

I love to take risks, I invest a few dollars for some HYIP programs and ponzi (not recommended for you), of course with a very strong consideration when I started. Evident from several sites there are proven durable and pay $20 daily even though there are many scam sites, $40 daily if you want to play directly in poloniex every day.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Save $30, invest $10 in sports gambling. With the right knowledge and research, you can increase that $10 to $300 in a month... ofcourse there's always a probability that you lose all the $10.

Yeah, that is certainly true. But keep in mind that gambling is a dangerous place and that could give you a loss when not able to play the right way. You need to know all the need of a gambling strategies and gambling if you don't use with the strategy only then will give disadvantages to you. Greed and self control is the main thing, never greedy otherwise it would all be ruined

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Web Designer/Developer here!
Bitcoin is the best investment, i'd just sit back and relax and watch my money grow day by day Cheesy
Activity: 854
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
For 40$/a day you could probably invest in many altcoins without having to worry much about losing too much. You will always have a steady income and if you invest cautiously, you can make a good amount of money. Plus if you lose 40$, it won't mean too much to you because you'll make that back the next day.

Investing in many altcoins just lead to losses. If you only see 2 or 3 coins that have potential at the moment, then why would you invest in many altcoins? It would be much better if you invest a lot of money on those 2-3 coins rather investing small dividends of your total money into different altcoins. When you have invested in too many altcoins, even when one of them gave you profit, it will be cancelled out by the ones that gave you losses.

Although you can make another $40 the next day, you shouldn't be so carefree about investing. Money is still money and you're not going to live forever. If you carry on the "nevermind, I'll make another $40 tomorrow anyway", it will never change and you will continuously lose money.
Well said , Many altcoins will only make your mind crazy to watch out their price although its not totally hassle to watch about 5 or more altcoin movements a day but it is something difficult if you aren't sure if it has a potential .I got your point that its maximizing the profit even you have 40$ tomorrow .Its a big deal if you don't mind about losing it everyday.
Investment will be non sense without worrying to lose 40$ ,you better play on gambling sites rather than trading imo.
Pages:
Jump to: