Pages:
Author

Topic: Where You Can Buy Cigarettes Online With Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 728 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310
hm, a pack of lucky strike red is ~3.9$ per pack and here in my town, you can get it for ~2.7$ per pack so it's 27$ per carton. In the end it's ~10$ cheaper to buy a carton locally. Also, as someone mentioned, there might also be some things to pay besides shipping. I don'y know about other countries laws but here, I do believe that you would need to some extra amount after it's inspected at the boarder.

I do wonder why people needs to but cigarettes online while it can be easily found at most local stores with cheaper price as well. Unless there is no local stores are allowed to sell cigarettes because of government laws (but I doubt there is a country bans cigarettes).
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
hm, a pack of lucky strike red is ~3.9$ per pack and here in my town, you can get it for ~2.7$ per pack so it's 27$ per carton. In the end it's ~10$ cheaper to buy a carton locally. Also, as someone mentioned, there might also be some things to pay besides shipping. I don'y know about other countries laws but here, I do believe that you would need to some extra amount after it's inspected at the boarder.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I got ripped off by dutyfree.io in the past, but I just got my order from stogieworld.us they ship everywhere and are from the United States! People please do your homework before ordering I wish I would have before sending money to dutyfree.io
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
A: We ship everywhere in the world, well maybe except North Korea! Shipping is on us if your order amount exceeds $100. Below that, shipping costs $4.99 and “Registered airmail” costs $7.99 per carton.
I have some doubts about this point. You shoukd notify that different contries have different restrictions on shipping cigarets. There is a high chance that you gona have some problems after trying to order a big package of sigs from another jurisdiction (for example if you live in EU but trying to recieve a shippment from Ukraine). Also there should be a high chance that those sigs were smuggled to your country then there is still a risk of attracting the unnecessary attention.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 646
You may find cartons of Marlboro Red and Marlbor Gold for even less than $45 here: https://www.dutyfree.io/
It's a very reputed, old cigarette selling service since April 2009, as well merged their business with Bitcoins later on.

Thanks for the link and this is the first time I do see that they are already accepting bitcoin as a payment. Price per cartons isn't bad at all but one thing do hesitates me which is:

A: We ship everywhere in the world, well maybe except North Korea! Shipping is on us if your order amount exceeds $100. Below that, shipping costs $4.99 and “Registered airmail” costs $7.99 per carton.

This is too much which I would rather buy it locally. Cool
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
You may find cartons of Marlboro Red and Marlbor Gold for even less than $45 here: https://www.dutyfree.io/
It's a very reputed, old cigarette selling service since April 2009, as well merged their business with Bitcoins later on.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I have been buying cigarettes online at stogieworld.us you can use bitcoin or moneypak. I personally use bitcoin, the cigarettes get here in just a few days, and come with a tracking number! They also have free shipping worldwide, I live in Alaska and the prices here are crazy but now I only pay fifty two dollars for a carton of Marlboros.
Pages:
Jump to: