Pages:
Author

Topic: Where's Satoshi? The Ultimate Bitcoin Insider Reference Contest - Atlanta - page 2. (Read 2528 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Lol! That's quite the collage of Bitcoin infamy. That's awesome. I'm no where near Atlanta but sounds great, have fun!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Maybe the title of this post is misleading. This is not a contest to find Satoshi, this is a contest to name the references in the scene on the website. See the image here http://bitcoinconsumerfair.com/identify-the-bitcoin-references/

To DigiX, submit your entry because 1/2 may be just enough to win the contest.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I think that many people are curious to find answer for this question.
If I will be Satoshi, I will choose to remain in anonymity for many different reasons, security, possible legal action etc.
I think we will never reveal his identity (if Satoshi is smart enough) so all this questions about him will remain unanswered.

The real story is something like "Ender's Game". Except, the old men use Ender to get the advantage and then place their own little puppet figurehead on top of Bitcoin (cough, Facebook, cough).
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
I think that many people are curious to find answer for this question.
If I will be Satoshi, I will choose to remain in anonymity for many different reasons, security, possible legal action etc.
I think we will never reveal his identity (if Satoshi is smart enough) so all this questions about him will remain unanswered.

Activity: 6
I only know half of them.

Sad
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
he is dead:

goxxed.
Not all are people. The first one, as given on the website, is "Bitcoin Miners". Some are references to events or things or concepts. You don't have to get all 51, you just have to get more than everybody else.

If you'd rather just buy a ticket, today is the last day to take advantage of the early registration discount. Register at http://bitcoinconsumerfair.com/registration/
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007
Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets
There are many people on the list , i saw a guy post a list of probable people to be satoshi

They were talking about 51 people, were they asking to find out people in that image given on the website?

man i don't know single of them
Other than bitcoin jesus i think
If he even exists Undecided
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr
If dude was able to invent blockchain technology sure he can potect his anonimity so i guess his identity will stay mistery for most ppl.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
There are many people on the list , i saw a guy post a list of probable people to be satoshi

They were talking about 51 people, were they asking to find out people in that image given on the website?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007
Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets
God
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
Lot's of work to lookup the names of them all...

I bump this post because it's kind of fun.
The Atlanta Bitcoin Consumer Fair is proud to announce the "Where's Satoshi? The Ultimate Bitcoin Insider Reference Contest"  The person who names the most insider references in the scene (http://bitcoinconsumerfair.com/identify-the-bitcoin-references/) will win a free ticket to the Atlanta Bitcoin Consumer Fair April 17th and 18th along with 2 nights hotel stay. In addition, the winner can purchase as many companion tickets as they want for a 51% discount. Note, there are 51 insider references in the scene. You need not name all of them to win, just name more than anybody else.  Grin For more about the contest check out the link above.

Shocked If you don't think you'll win, now is a good time to get your ticket. Purchase before March 1st and enjoy early registration pricing. Get an additional 10% off when you pay with BTC. http://bitcoinconsumerfair.com/registration/
Pages:
Jump to: