Pages:
Author

Topic: Where's the bottom well? - page 2. (Read 426 times)

Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
December 10, 2018, 05:26:04 PM
And now? You know I have some years of experience with stocks in the Brazilian asset market. I have tried graphically to find the end of this market low and seller but bao y in a logic equal to the stock market. Could someone explain me a way to understand the graphic signals for the crypto market? Is there any setup for bitclin, ethereum and other assets? Thank you friends.
Guessing the bottom now is quite difficult and I don't think it will also help you. Just buy those coins that you like and list each of your investments to know if your investments are gaining or burning. And also set a target price before you sell your coins, don't set too much higher price you might lose a lot of profit in the market while waiting for something that would come too slow.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
December 10, 2018, 02:27:16 PM
First off stocks compared to cryptocurrencies behave differently as a result they can't have the same way of analyzing together. The only way they can be analyze the same way is by technical analysis and even by that it still a long way to go. In the cryptocurrency market you cannot really see the bottom or even its potential ATH, you can only see its supports and resistances which is pretty useful for short term trades as well as looking for what price levels are stronger for the crypto asset. Supports are very important in order for you to see where it might bounce, you may not buy BTC at its exact bottom but you can buy it near its bottom when it is recovering.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
December 10, 2018, 02:13:22 PM
And now? You know I have some years of experience with stocks in the Brazilian asset market. I have tried graphically to find the end of this market low and seller but bao y in a logic equal to the stock market. Could someone explain me a way to understand the graphic signals for the crypto market? Is there any setup for bitclin, ethereum and other assets? Thank you friends.

Charts analyzation, reading signals etc. are "some of the references" when making a speculation and prediction in crypto. In other words, you shouldn't rely on purely on charting because a sudden "trend" can spoiled it anytime.

How to find the bottom? You can't. That's how volatile crypto is. Just imagined how more on altcoins.

This requires more discussion. Well then, goodluck on your 1 hour study.

Ok. I will be following and studying more in the market. One hour I learn. I think. Hehehe
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
December 10, 2018, 01:02:22 PM
I understand. I understand that the altcoins are valued by bitcoin, in satoshis. But these assets also have a graphic history, so they can be abalised and studied. as well as have resistance and support, correct?

Altcoins do not generally follow bitcoins price movement, the situation is there are lots of shitcoins with no real product and no price support which Lea on the forum generated from bitcoin.

Looking into the market you would be couple of coins and tokens going against the market.
Bitcoin dominates over half the cryptocurrency market so it naturally controls the market

Also, you should not post consecutively on the forum, best to edit your next post into your previous post.
copper member
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 10, 2018, 11:47:36 AM
this market is way different than stock market , There are big whales in it and also less regulation , some people play with coins in her which is illegal in stock market , so I would suggest you that you don't count on technical analysing very much , it would let you down most of the times.

Ok. I will be following and studying more in the market. One hour I learn. I think. Hehehe
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
December 10, 2018, 10:57:56 AM
this market is way different than stock market , There are big whales in it and also less regulation , some people play with coins in her which is illegal in stock market , so I would suggest you that you don't count on technical analysing very much , it would let you down most of the times.
copper member
December 10, 2018, 10:22:03 AM

From the chart I set up, the background has been lost a long time. I've been doing what you suggested. buying slowly and making average price. but by the charts it was impossible to know the moment of market reversal.
copper member
December 10, 2018, 10:19:35 AM

Cryptocurrencies are quite different from other trading platforms because every altcoin follows only one coin and they really hope that Bitcoin will go up.

I understand. I understand that the altcoins are valued by bitcoin, in satoshis. But these assets also have a graphic history, so they can be abalised and studied. as well as have resistance and support, correct?
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
December 10, 2018, 10:13:41 AM

Cryptocurrencies are quite different from other trading platforms because every altcoin follows only one coin and they really hope that Bitcoin will go up.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
December 10, 2018, 09:57:15 AM
I don't think technical analysis isn't going to help you that much in looking for the "bottom" in the first place, especially knowing that we're talking about bitcoin and not stocks/bonds/etc. Probably the best move is simply to just buy a few amounts of bitcoin every week or so, as the price goes down. That way, you sort of control your risk. Sure, you definitely could get very lucky by guessing the bottom, but going all in on a certain price point in a bear market is not a good move in my opinion.
copper member
December 10, 2018, 09:48:46 AM
Pages:
Jump to: