Pages:
Author

Topic: Whether bitcoin able to penetrate the price of 5000 $ - page 2. (Read 1403 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Right now is the panic moment, and it could fall to 1000$ before again seeing a new all time high but I agree eventually we will see 5k$.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
Rather than discussing if the price can go beyond $5000, I think we should look and the factors causing the increase in price. $2700 was achieved, likely due to the high hope of a scaling solution to be achieved very soon. However, it seems like this is unlikely to happen and the price dropped...
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
When viewed from the bitcoin price charts it seems that prices continue to climb, for until the end of this year can be bitcoin penetrate the price 5000 $

Let's share your prediction here?

I would say after 3 months.
There was a price correction westerday and this rapid increase won`t continue.
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
When viewed from the bitcoin price charts it seems that prices continue to climb, for until the end of this year can be bitcoin penetrate the price 5000 $

Anything can happen, but it takes a very long time, look at the bitcoin situation at the present time, we can see it is stable. I think bitcoin needs a stronger impact to continue to increase prices, or it will grow slowly, and steadily.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100

Have you not seen the current bitcoin development?

Look at this time bitcoin is experiencing a dramatic decline, the price of the original $ 2700 down to 2000 $ in just one day, this is one of the fastest and largest price reduction bitcoin I've ever tasted. We have to pause to talk about 5000 $.

There are always some excitement when there is a large boom in market. Only thing this boom has done is increasing the other altcoins rates as well.

Whether this will be steady remains to be seen.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

Have you not seen the current bitcoin development?

Look at this time bitcoin is experiencing a dramatic decline, the price of the original $ 2700 down to 2000 $ in just one day, this is one of the fastest and largest price reduction bitcoin I've ever tasted. We have to pause to talk about 5000 $.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
It will go down for now i think. whenever it is reaching a record high there is always a backdrop. It will go down till 1500$ or something and then a boom will take it furthur above 3000$.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
1st of May

Pages:
Jump to: