Pages:
Author

Topic: whether bitcoin influence on the world economy? - page 2. (Read 3994 times)

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

possible bitcoin prices affect the world economy?
such as the high price of bitcoin again, if the price of the price of basic commodities will go up?

give your opinion?

For me it cant affect the world economy even Bitcoin price will go up again because they are some countries and people that they consider Bitcoin is illegal.And Bitcoin is not accepted in famous bank.

why bitcoin is still illegal and what are the reasons bitcpoin not be accepted by large banks, whereas today many bitcoin users are always conduct a transaction, it is true that bitcoin is still not able to affect the world economy. wait a few more years maybe there is a new great influence on ekonomj dunis
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
Bitcoin have 0 infuence on world economy because bitcoin is still young value which many pupils even dont use.In my country 1/500 pupils use bitcoin even less I dont know real informations I am just guessing.
What is pupils, I believe you are using a mobile to post that's why you have no spell checker right? note that bitcoin should never have any influence when talking about the big pictures here, what matters bitcoin has a significant effect on individuals and their lives and has the potential to do impact in a positive way on millions though not with current block size.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
The whole fiat system us nothing to do with bitcoin and the world economy too. So theres no affect in bitcoin that two. So if the bitcoin will pump massively of course nithing will change about world economy because bitcoin and the whole cryptosystem is independent they are relaying un the people or the users of it the only one thing to bitcoin will be dead is no onw will use bitcoin for theur daily lives which is impossible. So for bitcoin is the number one I think independent money.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Bitcoin have 0 infuence on world economy because bitcoin is still young value which many pupils even dont use.In my country 1/500 pupils use bitcoin even less I dont know real informations I am just guessing.
Bitcoin with such market cap can not influence the world economy, as well as it has some legal issues in some countries, I think its situation now is better than 2014 and in 2020 its situation should be better than now.

I agree bitcoin price will not influence world economy. What influence the economy is its technology.  Blockhain had been popular and get the attention of finance system to adopt or create the same system of blockchain but of centralized one.   Even if the market cap balloon to hundred times, it will never affect the world economy because the money involved in there were not used to buy stuff and then get to circulate in the economy.  It is all trapped in the exchange.
It is true that the bitcoin market is stuck on the exchange so nothing is lost, but as the bitcoin becomes more and more popular and used by more people they will be using it in their everyday lives including market which may eventually affect the economy, I think that china since it has the largest share of mining power it may become very strong economy when the bitcoin become an international currency.

most of the economy is almost dominated by China, are also included bitcoin largely pertambangnnya also made by china, so someday there can be a correlation between rising prices and economic bitcoin
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
Bitcoin with such market cap can not influence the world economy, as well as it has some legal issues in some countries, I think its situation now is better than 2014 and in 2020 its situation should be better than now.

I agree bitcoin price will not influence world economy. What influence the economy is its technology.  Blockhain had been popular and get the attention of finance system to adopt or create the same system of blockchain but of centralized one.   Even if the market cap balloon to hundred times, it will never affect the world economy because the money involved in there were not used to buy stuff and then get to circulate in the economy.  It is all trapped in the exchange.
It is true that the bitcoin market is stuck on the exchange so nothing is lost, but as the bitcoin becomes more and more popular and used by more people they will be using it in their everyday lives including market which may eventually affect the economy, I think that china since it has the largest share of mining power it may become very strong economy when the bitcoin become an international currency.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
We can not run away from the fact that Bitcoin has a big influence on the world economy. Even though it is not officially recognized, the amount that is being traded is so huge that we cannot right it off. Imagine people exchanging bitcoin for fiat, don't you think this can influence other currencies? Just my thought
There is no doubt about this that bitcoin is influencing the world economy in different ways. Bitcoin is providing opportunities to people to earn money using different legal ways, we can say that bitcoin is increasing per capital income, which will certainly influence the economy of the world. 
Although bitcoin is in its early stage, hope it will make the world more prosperous as time pass.

I dont think so. As youve said, bitcoin is still at an early stage and i think the price rate is not enough for bitcoin to affect the economy at all. It may be in the future that bitcoin will be able to do so but today, no i dont think enough people are using it or aware of it to have an effect in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
We can not run away from the fact that Bitcoin has a big influence on the world economy. Even though it is not officially recognized, the amount that is being traded is so huge that we cannot right it off. Imagine people exchanging bitcoin for fiat, don't you think this can influence other currencies? Just my thought
There is no doubt about this that bitcoin is influencing the world economy in different ways. Bitcoin is providing opportunities to people to earn money using different legal ways, we can say that bitcoin is increasing per capital income, which will certainly influence the economy of the world. 
Although bitcoin is in its early stage, hope it will make the world more prosperous as time pass.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
if you compared to a giant currency like US dollar which have been exist for over 200 years then bitcoin will have really small impact to the world economy. there is an effect of course i believe but not sure in which sector exactly.

bitcoin even still in doubt in the eyes of those around you.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

You meant write it off, right?

Though I don't think this amount has any impact on the world economy at large. If two individuals were incessantly selling to each other the same single bitcoin all day long, would the resulting volume have any meaning? I guess that it wouldn't. Just a small bunch of people (on the world scale) is doing basically the same, i.e. exchanging fiat and bitcoins to and fro. If this volume was coming from real economy, i.e. from bitcoins being used to pay for real goods and services, then it would matter. Otherwise, this is no more than a figure which can be however high without really changing anything

I agree with your opinion, kalu is not one that I read from your post that means no relation between the economy and bitcoin, although only a small impact

but to me i think bitcoin has a great impact on the economy of the world, we can see that bitcoin is providing trading opportunities to people, those people who not have any business in real life can start trading in bitcoin and can earn a good money, so bitcoin has a good impact on the world economy if it is making people more prosperous.

Though I don't think this amount has any impact on the world economy at large. If two individuals were incessantly selling to each other the same single bitcoin all day long, would the resulting volume have any meaning? I guess that it wouldn't. Just a small bunch of people (on the world scale) is doing basically the same, i.e. exchanging fiat and bitcoins to and fro. If this volume was coming from real economy, i.e. from bitcoins being used to pay for real goods and services, then it would matter. Otherwise, this is no more than a figure which can be however high without really changing anything

I agree with your opinion, kalu is not one that I read from your post that means no relation between the economy and bitcoin, although only a small impact
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

but i think bitcoin has already a great impact on the economy of the world, we can see that bitcoin  is providing new trading apportunities. it giving jobs to people who can earn money from bitcoin and they can use it and so the money circulate in the market. bitcoin is now also providing different services to the people. so we can say that bitcoin already effecting the world economy in a good manner.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

Merit: 500
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

such as the high price of bitcoin again, if the price of the price of basic commodities will go up?

give your opinion?

Not yet. I think bitxoin is not yet established in the world markets and it has to be absorbed by governments and big corporations for the price movement to affect world economy by the very least. Though i thinks it's already under the government's radars and we'll just be waiting a couple of more years before this happens. Though the effect of btc price would most likely have a very small effect that it won't be much noticed
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

give your opinion?

Nope i don't think so. Not yet anyways. It's not yet in the same level as that of gold or oil or other necessities and i think it's still going to take quite some time before it does if it even does. Though it may if the prive of bitcoin really surges up but i think that would be very minimal and neglectable at best

thank you for your opinion, makes sense in that case, because until now there has been no correlation between the rise and fall of the price of bitcoin bring deampak on the economy, maybe in the future it could only happen

bitcoin has not been widely used by countries in the world so the rising and falling price of bitcoin has been no discernible impact, except bitcoin has officially as a currency and as a means of payment

You're right. At this time, Bitcoin impact on the world economy is not too large. But we can say with certainty that in a few years the popularity of Bitcoin will grow and increase the impact on the economy cryptocurrency

give your opinion?

Nope i don't think so. Not yet anyways. It's not yet in the same level as that of gold or oil or other necessities and i think it's still going to take quite some time before it does if it even does. Though it may if the prive of bitcoin really surges up but i think that would be very minimal and neglectable at best

thank you for your opinion, makes sense in that case, because until now there has been no correlation between the rise and fall of the price of bitcoin bring deampak on the economy, maybe in the future it could only happen

bitcoin has not been widely used by countries in the world so the rising and falling price of bitcoin has been no discernible impact, except bitcoin has officially as a currency and as a means of payment
Activity: 490

give your opinion?

Pages:
Jump to: