Pages:
Author

Topic: which airdrop coin is best? - page 2. (Read 553 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 110
October 24, 2017, 06:36:33 PM
It really is a very good airdrop currency, where we can earn more than 1 billion rupees in a month, within a month. I am searching for some good airdrop coins. It is possible to earn huge amounts due to this transaction.

You're not the only one so clever. I think that each of us came to this forum not in order to scratch the languages - for this there are many forums. And there are no good uncles and tetenecs here either. Do not look for advice, but read between the lines. Sometimes, if you are advised to do something, say the opposite. And it will be correct. And then ask stupid questions, such as how I can get rich? Yeah, hold the pocket wider ... Now they'll be slandered.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
October 24, 2017, 06:00:00 PM
It really is a very good airdrop currency, where we can earn more than 1 billion rupees in a month, within a month. I am searching for some good airdrop coins. It is possible to earn huge amounts due to this transaction.
I appreciate your efforts, that's a great step.
new member with shocking spirit.
I will give it to you:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/any-new-airdrop-coins-1438371
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 05:52:21 PM
Pages:
Jump to: