Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alt coin can I invest? - page 24. (Read 2767 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 09:17:24 PM
After waiting for some months for ico's I invest to come on board but to no avail, i wish to re-strategize on alt coin that are on coinmarketcap.
Please can someone tell me good coins a least five different coins below $1?

maybe you can take a look ada, xem, str, xrp, trx, bytecoin, ziliqa, 0x, bts, sc, verge and many more altcoins that you can choose. but for me, from that list, I don't know about ziliqa and maybe that coin is good enough to help you to make a profit in the long-term. and if you want to buy the tokens, it is better to wait after the tokens get a list on the exchanges so you can buy with the lower price because mostly, after it gets listed, the price will drop too deep so this is your chance to buy that tokens.
I recommend using Ripple as Altcoin for investment. I continue to see Ripple's growing achievements from its growth. so it's great to have Ripple for investing especially in the long run. so with investments, it will generate profits that are so greatly improved.
Activity: 196
July 06, 2018, 09:15:43 PM
After waiting for some months for ico's I invest to come on board but to no avail, i wish to re-strategize on alt coin that are on coinmarketcap.

For now, you can invest Ethereum coins and so now many people are investing in Ethereum because this coin has decreased therefore I suggest you invest in Ethereum although now the price of Bitcoin also decreased you can also invest in it with the short term because many people say if the bitcoin price will come back

Activity: 330
Merit: 102
July 06, 2018, 08:47:12 PM

you can directly join in this altcoin Monero and Ethereum because it has price stability and faster in transactions, be careful in investing, always patient in seeing the market price up and down. that way you will succeed in investment.
Activity: 55
July 06, 2018, 08:16:31 PM
I think you stand a higher chance of making more money if you invest in alts below $1 because they have a higher chance of doing 3X than eth and litecoin.
I will say PHORE is the coin. Dont forget to thank me later
Activity: 117
Merit: 14
July 06, 2018, 08:08:37 PM

Hello, it does not matter a lot below or higher than 1$. More important is coin capitalization.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 06, 2018, 08:04:26 PM
I only got three coins that are lesser than $1 to suggest to you.

- Siacoin
- Digibyte
- Nem
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 08:03:27 PM
Looks like you've misinterpreted the "$1" value. People might think that some other coins out there are overpriced due to its value but first you should look into the coin's market cap, total supply and circulating supply. Its one of the reasons that defines the coin's value.  
BTW,  this is my recommendation:
 Fuson
Wanchan
Seele
Elastos
and Sharder.
Activity: 714
July 06, 2018, 07:55:46 PM
There are so many altcoins we can invest. Examples such as ETH, NEO and BTC. Of the three coins you can choose to invest in which altcoin. Because the altcoin I mentioned here is very potential to make a profit.
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 06, 2018, 07:52:21 PM
There are many potential altcoins you can choose to invest in at the present time, I recommend investing in TRON by its potential. A project created to create a community of entertainment on the Internet is actually very potential in the next five years when people move all the action on the Internet.
Activity: 420
July 06, 2018, 07:48:56 PM
for myself I invested in Ethereum and Ripple because this coin has a very good potential to continue to grow in the future because so far quite setabil in the market.
Activity: 112
July 06, 2018, 07:25:15 PM
There are lots of altcoins to invest. But before investing, you should consider which one has the good record in past. Altcoins having value of less than $1 are riskier to invest. You can choose any of Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, NEO, EOS.
Activity: 188
July 06, 2018, 11:34:14 AM

I am currently using three coins; TAU, ICX and ADA and all three are working excellent in the market. I think these coins can give me very high returns right after they get listed on new exchanges which is going to happen very soon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 11:04:27 AM
This is very good time to invest in altcoins and as per my opinion such as Ethereum, Neo, Monero, Dash, Litecoin are best coins to invest which can gives you good returns. You can make very good profit if you will hold those coins for long term.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Best solution for smart cities
July 06, 2018, 11:00:51 AM
I personally have ADA, TRX and XLM in my portfolio, for alt below $1. If you are interested, then you can consider and research it for investment options.
Activity: 175
July 06, 2018, 10:48:02 AM

Well I can tell you some coins which are absolutely great and I have been investing in them. PRG, NEO and EOS are some coins that have very good returns and projects that will increase their price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
July 06, 2018, 06:57:00 AM
I think to get more profit from crypto investment not depend on its price but depending on the fundamental of the coin, now price action of popular crypto going up and down by the same times, so make invest in top 10 ranking coin is better and more safe, and between them i thinking ETH, ADA and NEO is best one.
Activity: 168
July 05, 2018, 03:50:59 PM
After doing some regular research and gathering some knowledge you can make decision of your own on which crypto currency you should invest.
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
July 05, 2018, 01:35:08 PM

I think it's better for you to consider ETH, BСH and BNB. I understand that these coins are more expensive than one dollar, but it seems to me that they will bring you more profit. You can view coins from the TOP-20 list and find good coins there.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
July 05, 2018, 01:14:07 PM

Hello, I invested in new coins such as zil, ncah, gto, elf they are all cheaper than $ 1. I think at the end of the year they will give a few xx.
Activity: 168
July 05, 2018, 01:07:56 PM

I would recommend you to look at this project::-

DEX
IOTA
ADA
RIPPLE
Pages:
Jump to: