Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Alt Coin you like best - page 5. (Read 8933 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
August 23, 2013, 05:59:34 PM
CPU mined only, these are the fairest I think and have good future
Fair? huge money invested in clouds hashing huge amount of blocks? How's that more fair than GPU mining for example?
Activity: 127
August 23, 2013, 05:36:24 PM
NovaCoin is interesting coin, but Bitcoin is best
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
August 23, 2013, 02:27:17 AM
I started to like ifc now.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
August 23, 2013, 01:25:03 AM
YAC. It came up with something interesting, unlike most of these shitcoins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
August 23, 2013, 01:01:20 AM
Conceptually anoncoin, namecoin and litecoin are the most innovative that can work correctly. They all have mistakes that need to be corrected.

We dare not flame you great AnonyMint  ,  centralized nodes seem not to be a worry to anyone in the community ?

How will you educate these poor sheep to the inherent dangers ?

Perhaps we can run an ad campaign ?  

{Scene welfare que}
{ Jeff}  ~ oh hey Joe , how has it been fancy meeting you here ...

{Joe} ~ oh great Jeff great , things are finally looking up

{Lady at counter } 5, 6 , 7 and thats a whole book .. thank you for visiting foodstuff  inc dont forget to like us...{smiles}

{ Jeff} wow really what's the good news ?  , ( yes 5 books thankyou ) .......

{ Joe}  didn't you hear ?  Government finally drone attacked the last centralized checkpoint for Anonymint credit ....

{ jeff looks at counter lady , jeff looks back at joe ..} { lady looks pretend serious smiles and nods}

{Jeff} oh man I really, I always miss the good stuff , my screen wall is malfunctioning and I haven't been able complete the required paperwork sections 45r 34f 26d 17s 38j 84 and of course 87v to get it fixed.....  I'm stuck on the retina imprint in section 38j ....

{ pause ... }

{ Jeff}  full  video ?  

{ Joe}  oh yeah yeah , everything , we saw the whole lot , bodies exploded , it was a terrible terrible great time , when the final checkpoint was taken out the anthem played and of course we all had to stand and sing as per protocol .. it was quite a night ....

{Jeff stares into nothing } { robotically}  

We are all safer now.....

Cut scene

CENTRALIZED CHECKPOINTS YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1002
August 22, 2013, 06:16:22 PM
CPU mined only, these are the fairest I think and have good future
Activity: 745
Merit: 500
August 22, 2013, 10:19:28 AM
FeatherCoin is my favorite coin
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
August 19, 2013, 01:53:51 PM
NameCoin might be used in near future
Activity: 518
Merit: 521
August 18, 2013, 09:57:32 PM
Conceptually anoncoin, namecoin and litecoin are the most innovative that can work correctly. They all have mistakes that need to be corrected.
August 18, 2013, 09:51:54 PM
I want to say XPM because it is the first cryptocurrency to calculate something moderately useful when it is mined. I just want people to confirm the security of the coin and then I will say that it's the best alt coin hands down.

Otherwise it would have to be LTC. The rest don't show any true innovation.

Including external work in a PoW can NEVER be secure:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2951336

Read the above link to educate yourself.
August 18, 2013, 09:36:44 PM
Could you clarify what Bitcoin issues does PPC solve? I do not fully understand how PPC is so different from other Altcoins.

As far as I understand, PoS means that in order to make a 51% attack, an attacker should not only possess 51% of the mining power but also have the 51% minting stakes power, which is much harder to accumulate because one has to hold the most of coins for as long as the network exists, which removes the requirement of keeping a large distributed mining network, making PPC very energy efficient in the long run.

And your n00b understanding is INCORRECT. All the non-PoW systems can be attacked with much less than 51% of the peers, else they will require trusted peers, i.e. centralization.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2954801
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2468266
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2575106

I am going to make a statement now, and it will be proven correct over the coming years.

All non-PoW coins will be attacked and destroyed with control of a minority of peers, else these coins will become centralized using trusted peer nodes. Only Satoshi-like PoW systems will survive as decentralized systems with attacks only possible by controling more than 50% of the mining peers.

Now let the n00bs flame me. I will be sitting smug admiring their ignorance (of entropy).
Activity: 195
August 18, 2013, 06:52:53 PM
NVC, the price is very good
Activity: 127
August 17, 2013, 07:03:05 PM
I like FTC, because I hold some.
Waiting for places where I could spend it
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
August 16, 2013, 02:17:33 PM
I have 10k PXC. I thought it will be the next successful coins. Developers ware active but I don't like this coins. Developers sold their premined coins at high price.

Who told you they sold?  Don't get dragged away by trolls. There are some PXC haters out there spreading Fud all over the place. And the newbie section is the easiest way for them.

I still love PXC. And will love it in the future. Smiley

hope you love with PXC works in future

As I told you I am now part of the team. We have many great things planned for PXC. Smiley

ask them, to reply me than:)

thx

About what? Huh
Activity: 322
August 16, 2013, 01:29:51 PM
I have 10k PXC. I thought it will be the next successful coins. Developers ware active but I don't like this coins. Developers sold their premined coins at high price.

Who told you they sold?  Don't get dragged away by trolls. There are some PXC haters out there spreading Fud all over the place. And the newbie section is the easiest way for them.

As I told you I am now part of the team. We have many great things planned for PXC. Smiley

ask them, to reply me than:)

thx
PXC Research Team
August 16, 2013, 01:28:07 PM

Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
August 16, 2013, 10:52:27 AM

PXC Research Team
August 16, 2013, 09:08:50 AM

Activity: 434
August 16, 2013, 08:20:09 AM
xpm, because it is fast, innovative, supported on most alt exchanges (btc-e, we are waiting for you!). I also like it because it brought some additional $$$ to my wallet.
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
August 16, 2013, 07:20:30 AM
all going good but LTC is one of best in these all and improving day by day
Pages:
Jump to: