Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoin do you invest in and do you trust the most? - page 8. (Read 975 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 2
the only altcoin i currently trust is ethereum. only with him i can see potential, which he can existe long beside bitcoin. but that is just my personal opinion and i can be wrong.
TBH, I also think the same as Ethereum often appears on news articles as being used by a lot of companies / people. It also does not have the same bad history of bitcoin, being involved in the dark webs, etc. I don't have first hand knowledge of it though. As an altcoin though, it seems to have a lot of potential.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
I am doing some research on which would be invest in. Which do you think would last for a long time if not forever? Has the possibility of being adopted by public and private entities?

For me, it is the ethereum. I can say that it has potential just like the bitcoin. It is the kin of alternative coins or the altcoins, with this I can say that it has something that can give us in return. And also we can see that the past statistics of eth may be not so stable but consistent in it going up every year ends.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Ethereum would be the top pick.

And I think the closest candidates are Litecoin and Monero.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
the only altcoin i currently trust is ethereum. only with him i can see potential, which he can existe long beside bitcoin. but that is just my personal opinion and i can be wrong.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
I am doing some research on which would be invest in. Which do you think would last for a long time if not forever? Has the possibility of being adopted by public and private entities?
Pages:
Jump to: