Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Altcoin is Better to Invest Now Considering Next 10 Years? - page 2. (Read 1931 times)

Activity: 811
Merit: 512
Enhalo Mining
Well, 10 years is a very long-term period. It is impossible to know how the cryptocoin market will evolve in the next 10 years.
Anyway for long-term investments I suggest Ethereum Classic, Monero and Magi Coin.
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
I am quite sure that you should go as soon as possible with neo, waves and iota. Otherwise you miss the train  Wink
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
A coin like Waves, Neo or Stratis is a good place to start. I like Waves personally, I am not going to explain what they do here, you should research it yourself if you are willing to make investments.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
In the wake of the Bitcoin split and people talking more and more about how important Asic resistance is to keep the coin decentralized I would say Vertcoin could see some serious gains once they have atomic swaps with Litecoin. I would also have to say Monero since I believe privacy is a must when talking about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 157
A question for Altcoin and for 10 years:
I would choose Litecoin and Ripple.

They are having cool function and strong user.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I think NEO is really going to shine this month.

Everyone knew about it but kept their distance because the chinese team didn't had a good connection with the westernworld. Da Hongfei himself connected with us and gave lots of good news regarding NEO's future.

I'm not telling you to invest in NEO. You decide it for yourself, however please consider researching NEO and why it's probably going to be one of the best coins in the next 10 years.

I read about it on Reddit and seems an interesting concept. I would definitely note it in my research list.

Take a look at WAVES!!  August is gonna show how WAVES is rockin!! Grin

Since I am looking for the super long term, I think short term prices doesn't matter a lot. Thanks for the suggestion but as I said, would you please elaborate that why you are suggesting Waves apart from your price predictions for the August.
Activity: 224
Take a look at WAVES!!  August is gonna show how WAVES is rockin!! Grin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Hello Folks,

I have my investments in Bitcoin and I believe that it is going to rise in the long term but we all know that there is a risk associated with keeping all eggs in one basket. Even Warren Buffet says that, Don't test the depth of the river with two legs.

Thus I am looking forward to investing some amount in Altcoins along with my Bitcoin investments. Please share your opinion WITH THE VALID ARGUMENT supporting your suggestion to help me in choosing at least 5 Altcoins. Thanks in advance.

Best,
Dudeperfect
Pages:
Jump to: