Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Altcoin Will Be Nr.2 and Nr. 3 After Bitcoin ? - page 2. (Read 219 times)

Activity: 573
Merit: 11
I don't think there is certain answer for that now because there are other coins like Tronix that came from the 68th position to number 8 in the world in a space of a month. I think overtaking is allowed when it comes to marketcap and any coin out of the top ten now can come into 2nd and 3rd position.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
IMO, ripple will not stay in number two and three for long. Ethereum should be returning to number 2 soon, the volume is picking up.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Due to BTC high price, we can see some altcoins can replace Bitcoin due to fast transactions. Which altcoin will replace Bitcoin ? ETH or Ripple or another ?

I think ethereum will be the one, the price broke 1k for the first time, it's not too far off bitcoin but can still grow immensely, I feel bitcoin is much more capped in its growth because it is independent whereas ETH can grow off of the success of all coins using their platform.
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
Due to BTC high price, we can see some altcoins can replace Bitcoin due to fast transactions. Which altcoin will replace Bitcoin ? ETH or Ripple or another ?

We don't know yet my opinion is that ripple won't be the one for sure. Try reading a bit more about ripple and you will understand why. Ripple is a bit centralized it could pump in price but can'tt replace bitcoin. Ethereum could potentially be the one but ethereum was build to fulfill another purpose - dApps.

Who knows what will happen.
Sure, no one really knows. Ripple though is one coin that would get busted eventually soon enough and it is funny that some people are using marketcap to judge and now, some who do not even know much about ripple feels it is going to continue this way. I guess we have to see how long the bankers want to keep going with their manipulations thus far.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I believe in Ether.  Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Ethereum transaction needs at least 20 seconds to get a single confirmation from the miners when ripple gives only 3 seconds for confirmation process in every block. Both was really possible to replace the bitcoin and the fastest centralzed system just like DAG hold the best scalability with instant transaction with zero fees.

The only one who can shift bitcoin is bitcoin cash. that what is happening now. but I think it will take a very long time.
Activity: 309
Merit: 11
in second rank coinmarketcap is ripple and the number three is ethereum.
but for now the price of ethereum has shown an increase and will return to the second rank
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
Its neither of the ETH or XRP really because they just don't have that much potential. I know they have the great scalability qualities but it doesn't mean that they will ave the user base similar to the BTC. Though they have advantages of scalability still we can see that they are juts bitting each other and not the BTC. Bitcoin has already achieved a market capitalisation which has achieved tremendous investor base and its not breakable so easily. For XRP, ETH to carry out the operation of hunt for #1 position they will first have to have the fixed user base which are making the natural investment into it and not the one which is just for the purpose of pump and dump of the coin and then earn money out of it. BTC has different work nature, people buy it and hold it for very very long terms due to its huge pumps. But these kind of pumps are not artificial but they are real investment with long term projection. Thats why BTC will be on top overtime.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem
XRP is a candidate though its a centralized coin i dont support it for a long term investment i just make some profits from its hype because traders are intended to take all opportunity to get more profits nothing more.
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
Ethereum transaction needs at least 20 seconds to get a single confirmation from the miners when ripple gives only 3 seconds for confirmation process in every block. Both was really possible to replace the bitcoin and the fastest centralzed system just like DAG hold the best scalability with instant transaction with zero fees.
Activity: 52
Merit: 3

We don't know yet my opinion is that ripple won't be the one for sure. Try reading a bit more about ripple and you will understand why. Ripple is a bit centralized it could pump in price but can'tt replace bitcoin. Ethereum could potentially be the one but ethereum was build to fulfill another purpose - dApps.

Who knows what will happen.
Activity: 435
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: