Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoin would replace bitcoin in terms of hype? - page 2. (Read 238 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 42
AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
I do not think Bitcoin will ever be replaced. It has made it's mark on the minds of many people. Either good or a bad opinion. It does not matter, it is still a free marketing for Bitcoin. Bitcoin decides most of the market's movements and that's how powerful BTC is.
Activity: 181
Merit: 40
If you have been on the market for a while you will notice that the hype goes from one project to another. Bitcoin remains the most well known and will remain number 1 for a long time to come. Many people know Bitcoin but ethereum is already much less known to most people.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is the most famous cryptocurrency but it has a lot of bad rep. Which altcoin do you think can take the crown from bitcoin in the future and why do you think it would be? I see cryptocurrencies lasting for a very long time with the possibility of being a true currency if not in this century then the next so I think it's just a legit curiosity.

well when we talk about replacing bitcoin then thats gonna be impossible but in terms of hype, id say, ripple will beat bitcoin
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
There are a lot of speculations to go beyond bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, XRP. They all claim to be beyond Bitcoin. Positive competition is a sign of good market development, but I don't think they can surpass Bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I do not think that altcoin can replace bitcoin but if suddenly it happens, it will be Ethereum. Either NEM or NEO.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 266
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Bitcoin is the most famous cryptocurrency but it has a lot of bad rep. Which altcoin do you think can take the crown from bitcoin in the future and why do you think it would be? I see cryptocurrencies lasting for a very long time with the possibility of being a true currency if not in this century then the next so I think it's just a legit curiosity.
Bitcoin is the only cryptos recognized by most of the people when we compare with altcons and I don't think it has bad reputation but lot of bad views among the people because they don't know what is bitcoin actually.I don't see any coin has the capability of replacing the bitcoin even in future also.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
It seems to me to outweigh and win bitcoin and I don't expect to get anyone Aldona. Since bitcoin is grandfather. It is already backed by billions of dollars. And its price is still kept at this level due to the fact that not yet bought those who have to. I think bitcoin will always stay ahead of all other cryptocurrencies. And for him to play the price as it is today. Because it has proven itself by time.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
Pages:
Jump to: