Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins are best to invest on for 1-2 year basis ? - page 3. (Read 3541 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
well its better to do some research if you are looking for a long term hold better to find those quality projects that have a useful plan for their coins
not just a copy kind of coin but those that have its own uniqueness in terms of plan, as we do have many alts and we just basing it in all forms of
speculations but btc already proved it so another cryptocurrency will find its own achievement.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Nem, XRP, Litecoin, ANS, Etherium, Etherium Classic, Waves, Library Credits, 1 or two ICO's you really like and hold em all. If 3 of those pan out you are golden
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
ALTCOIN KING
If you can get on the Cryptopia Exchange then FOOTYCASH (FOOT) would be a great buy - The coin is still undervalued.

Footy Cash (FOOT) has seen a meteoric rise in valuation for the past week; with a price increase of more than 5000% on multiple exchanges.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=FOOT_BTC#

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/footy-cash-foot-coinswap-decentralized-fantasy-sports-1374929

I think the reason being is that:

1. Footy has Rarity - Only 4 million coins total can exist.

2. Footy is the first Fantasy Sports Crypotocurrency ever made. - Footy is the Bitcoin of Fantasy Sports!

3. Fantasy Sports is a multi-billion dollar industry - with tens of billions of dollars in annual revenue just for Fantasy Football alone!

4. Coinmarketcap list just under 900 altcoins; of those listed only a  small percentage of altcoins have a cap of less than 4 million total coin.  Every coin on coinmarketcap with a rarity of less than 7 million total coins produced are all worth more than $2.00 USD - with the exception of Dreamcoin (because of YOBIT) and FOOTY CASH (which is currently undergoing a price correction: 5000% increase in the past week alone.)

5. The coin was greatly undervalued because of unawareness of the Footy cryptocurrency and Fantasy Sports as well.  As more and more people become aware of its value the price will continue to rise.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
diversity is key imo

ANS, golem, ripple, siacoin, lisk, waves, litecoin

all have great future potential 1-2 year range imo
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
ANT, STRAT, FUN, EOS, ETH

There are many good choices the main thing is just to avoid any coins that are obvious scams, the cryptomarket in general will be much bigger in 1-2 years.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
okk and what about dash coin,is it a good investement or not
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
Investing in these coins is the best thing you can do, I am sure these coins can cause you to make good profits in long term.
Invest in that coins and also invest in Monero and Ethereum classic. I think in that way, You will have all major coins.
If you can afford invest in some ICOs and some coins with lower market caps in addition those coins to make profit in short time. There are lots of other coins with high potential. Just do some research and decide wisely.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
Hello there i have invested some of my money in bitcoins and now looking to invest some in other coins as well.
And this is for a bit long term,mayy be about 1-2 years so which altcoins are best for this.
I am planning to invest on ethereum,dash and litecoins.Am i right ? if there is any other good coins,please suggest.
If you want to invest in the long term your best bet is to invest in those altcoins with the higher market cap, those are not going to give the most profits unlike a new ICO, but the risk those coins are going to disappear overnight are low.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Look at proven developers with great track records who's projects are on target and about to come to fruition around then.

bitbay is my pick here

blocknet is another i find very hopeful although this month we'll see how on schedule they are.

interesting new tech that is still good value is also worth a punt

there are a few others but many are already expensive or a real gamble

Invest in ANS, STRAT, ETC, DTB, XVG

if you can hold for atleast 1 year.. it will generate good profit
Hello there i have invested some of my money in bitcoins and now looking to invest some in other coins as well.
And this is for a bit long term,mayy be about 1-2 years so which altcoins are best for this.
I am planning to invest on ethereum,dash and litecoins.Am i right ? if there is any other good coins,please suggest.
Pages:
Jump to: