Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Altcoins Are Not Traceable By Governments - page 2. (Read 1344 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 265
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
everything's traceable somehow. either the paper trail buying it, mining it or the meet to buy it for cash. it would be interesting to see how some of these anon coins stack up against a concerted state level witch hunt.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317
Get your game girl
I have read that many people, in countries that have repressive governments, use bitcoin to move their money out of the country.
You mean governments use bitcoins to move their money out of the country ?Are you confusing yourself ?Wrong information anyway.

It seems to me that the bitcoins of the future need to be untraceable by governments to be useful to the public.
Bitcoins are not fully anonymous.Read the post by GMaxwell that makes much sense.Also,it's not *bitcoins of the future,just coins.

Which altcoins are being developed that could fill this need? These might be the altcoins to watch. Such altcoins would probably not need an exchange, nor want one to remain non-traceable.
Only coin I could think of right now https://zcoin.tech/

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I have read that many people, in countries that have repressive governments, use bitcoin to move their money out of the country. It seems to me that the bitcoins of the future need to be untraceable by governments to be useful to the public. Which altcoins are being developed that could fill this need? These might be the altcoins to watch. Such altcoins would probably not need an exchange, nor want one to remain non-traceable. I assume such altcoins would be sent straight from one's own computer. Perhaps there is an article written on the subject.

Thanks
Woodford
Pages:
Jump to: