Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins do you think is best to invest with $1k? - page 2. (Read 134 times)

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
If this $1000 is your only money, then just buy bitcoins since it is the safest crypto of all and you can only lose all if the crypto markets collapse completely.

If that $1000 is a throw away money which you are willing to risk for altcoins, I would buy small market cap coins like BURST, Bitsend, Raven, Pigeon. These are my choices because all of them have a fine road map with big decent communities.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
LOOM is a great project to invest in.
Again, you can look at POA, Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
If you are still student and want to invest, I suggest to invest in strong Coin like  BTC, ETH, NEO, and many other. because even that coin fall it's still has chance to recover back. If you interested to invest in ICO, you must know that there is many ICO which SCAM and many ICO are failed. Invest in strong Coin I think it better to save your money for future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
I'm from the Philippines and I'm a working student. I've been doing parttime job and was able to save up upto $3k for the past few years. I'm planning to invest $1k into an altcoin. Could anyone help me or suggest on which coin to invest or even help me set up my own crypto portfolio. I'm doing this for my future so it would be a great help if someone could help me out.

I think this can be. A very easy decision
Buy a quota of ETH
Buy XMR
Buy NEO

Invest similarly into LTC and also trade in waves
Then you can smile later

After 3-6 weeks
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
Invest on tron the main net is getting close now it will have a jump on its price once the main net is launched. you should invest on vechain too the coin looks pretty solid to me and add some top 10 coins like eos or ethereum. its the best time to buy some coins right now the price is been down by alot.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
LOOM network and Fusion are the two best projects to invest with 1 K
Activity: 185
Merit: 5
I'm from the Philippines and I'm a working student. I've been doing parttime job and was able to save up upto $3k for the past few years. I'm planning to invest $1k into an altcoin. Could anyone help me or suggest on which coin to invest or even help me set up my own crypto portfolio. I'm doing this for my future so it would be a great help if someone could help me out.
Pages:
Jump to: