Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins have potential to grow? - page 25. (Read 7300 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
In my opinion, only Etherium or NEO can grow.  These coins can catch up and beat the bitcoin!
For me the altcoin that have potential to grow is Ethereum because have potential and next to bitcoin popularity and have second to have higher value. Also this crypto is now become popular and best to all altcoin, that's why many people believe and buy this crypto. And i think Ethereum will be grow even more because many people are getting interested to it dy by day, and possible to increase its value this end of the month, just keep believing and waiting until the market rise.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
There are a lot of them out there, you need to do research and finds them. My self kept one of those and they are NPXS, ZIL, ZRX, RKT, ADA and NEO. Might that you want do some research about them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Ethereum potential for growth and value in cryptocurrency space is not a secret for those that have been participating actively in cryptocurrency! Ethereum grew from ICO and become a prominent altcoin that is adding incredible value to cryptocurrency. Ethereum will soon become like bitcoin.
Activity: 479
Which altcoins have potential to grow like Bitcoin?

Dash : it is showing great price leaps, it has compatability with Bitcoin (most of Bitcoin's updates get integrated within Dash), it has optional privacy, it has a strong
incentivized full nodes network, it has ASIC miners for improved network security, it has ATM machines, it has low fees (which is attracting more and more merchants),
it has a decentralized governance and budget system in place and it has a clear roadmap towards on-chain scaling, so it can achieve what Bitcoin lost down the road
which is mainstream adaption

link :

https://github.com/dashpay/dash-roadmap
https://www.dash.org/evolution/ 

with Ethereum continuing to show an increasing trend. proves that Ethereum is an Altcoin that has the potential to have an ever-increasing and highly reliable growth in the future. so it would be great to have Ethereum as Altcoin dependable and preferred.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
I think hydro is one of an altcoins that has a full potential to grow and become like ethereum or maybe not but atleast it is belong in the group of a good altcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
In my opinion, only Etherium or NEO can grow.  These coins can catch up and beat the bitcoin!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I think Ethereum is an Altcoin that has a high potential to continue to grow. this can be seen from its development after the decline enough to grow rapidly and increase well. Think of the coins that have the potential to grow, not potential to become like Bitcoin. I doubt if any of the one thousand plus cryptocurrencies as of today will become like Bitcoin
Activity: 191
Well I hope it does in the short term then go to at least Binance coin level in a year from here. It's very hard to tell what other coins will moon like Bitcoin because Bitcoin was the first crypto and so it is loved by all the Whales. I still support Eth as the second altcoin after bitcoin, as I have seen eth have potential market value, and eth development keeps stable and persist in the middle of the rising market price
Activity: 271
Any of them is a good trading, it is up to you how you will trade your coins in the right price because it is in your hands if you will have profits or not. My advice for you if you want a high potential investment go to Ethereum. It is undeniable that many altcoins are now increasingly strongly demonstrated that altcoin is better over time. There are many altcoins that have great potential
Activity: 183
This is a difficult question.  It is very difficult to predict which coin will grow in price by 100 times or more.
Activity: 112
I strongly recommend is ETH it has a great potential like bitcoin and it also pumping up fast and you can trade using ETH to earn money.
Activity: 36
I like any proof of stake crypto right now.  Proof of work is going to go to the wayside eventually since its destroying the earth.  A few I really like are FGC and AEG, FGC is a eSports and DFS gaming currency with a working product and great team and AEG is a distributed storage mechanism with a ton of potential.
Activity: 91
i think lot of alt coins are there like '' RIPPLE, EOS, GOLEL, BAT''. and even ETH is best to invest now and have good have potential , even though you have to do some research your self ,,,
Activity: 116
Some COINS are like bitcoin. For example, LTC, what I know is that LTC has a pretty good development, and the price keeps getting sticky. As I play there, I increasingly believe that LTC has a bitcoin-like effect.
Activity: 462
There are many altcoin that have a lots of growth potential. I will pick ethereum because it is already a darling to  lots of cryptocurrency enthusiast and investors. Litecoin, monero, eos also is my favourite.
Activity: 85
I see some potential in bitdegree. They have a partnership with ethos and coursera. It one of the first educational platforms. It already have  a working product. They have an Google top speaker working for team. They have an awesome team. They also working with zcoin.
Activity: 100
For me, it's Ethos. It claims to be the people-powered cryptocurrency platform. Ethos solves the very real problem of juggling all your coins. While there have been some attempts at mobile wallets, nobody has made it easy enough for your grandma to get into crytpo.
Activity: 155
Perhaps the EOS has a good chance of success.  And perhaps in a year the price of this coin will grow several times.
Activity: 98
why not you trying buy major altcoin with big reputation like Litecoin, Ethereum, Waves, Monero, Zcash and etc
they are have big community and marketcap
Activity: 79
I think it's Litecoin. Litecoin is like silver to Bitcoin Gold. And Litecoin has some advantages over Bitcoin. It can grow when people will look beyond Bitcoins for cheaper transactions. Will it grow over $1000? I cannot be sure but I hope it will reach there.
Pages:
Jump to: