Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins to buy? - page 45. (Read 6315 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
May 11, 2018, 10:44:21 PM
BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (currently sponsoring 329 Orphans monthly!)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), Live 10% Monthly Budget
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  
- Ranked #145 in Code Commits

630+ million BBP coins in circulation, 5.2 billion by Year 2050

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $2 million, $0.003 per BBP
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/biblepay/

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 04:27:07 PM
if I personally prefer to buy altcoin 20 down, besides the usual cheap price if the ride will rise high, different from popular coins usually rise slightly, if we only have a few coins then we are not much profit.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
May 10, 2018, 04:20:50 PM
Hey guys, market looks healthier and healthier so I want to buy some altcoins. Can you recommend me some altcoins, which you think are going to reach mars soon?

There is no need in trying to find something new in field of investing strategy. I put my money just in most popular currencies and that’s all possible to do. Then you will get a sure income within a time.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 11:38:37 PM
Remember the main rule - you need to invest and buy those crypto-currencies in which you are the one who understands. You can listen to advice, but if you understand well.
 Smiley
Activity: 55
May 09, 2018, 10:17:57 AM
You can go for coins like bitcoin cash, ETH and ripple. Among these ETH can give huge returns in next 1-2 years, some people say that it may cross bitcoins.
Activity: 308
May 08, 2018, 01:23:05 AM
I would recommend you to choose from the top altcoins. Why? because they've already proven their names and their stability in the crypto market are very outstanding. Like ethereum, it stands on the very top of the list of the altcoins for a very long time so if you are planning to invest with them choose ethereum first.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 08, 2018, 01:08:55 AM
Hey guys, market looks healthier and healthier so I want to buy some altcoins. Can you recommend me some altcoins, which you think are going to reach mars soon?
Altcoin, which is good enough to buy in this rising market state is Ethereum. usually, the development of Ethereum will increase more than other Altcoin. so with Ethereum buy is the right decision to generate greater profits in the future.
Activity: 673
May 08, 2018, 12:46:52 AM
if you want an investment in ethereum and bitcoin, this is a good investment and quick and easy to do buying and selling. and you can invest in altcoin bali or more have high selling points.
Activity: 84
May 08, 2018, 12:44:02 AM
I think it is eth,neo ,this is good coin for you except btc,but you want invest for lnog time or short time,with neo eth you should invest long time,if you invest short time you can chosen which coin have high amplitude to trade
Activity: 56
May 08, 2018, 12:40:30 AM
I suggest WAVES, ETH and NEO because they have a promising future and great growth. Of course depend on your favour, you can choose which is for long term, which is for short term with the hugest potential.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
May 07, 2018, 11:55:12 PM
Eos is a good coin and very interesting to buy because EOS has a price that continues to increase. so the level of opportunities that we will get will be more increases. so thereby buying EOS will be very profitable, so I recommend to buy EOS for great long-term profit.
Activity: 58
May 07, 2018, 11:49:15 PM
Let's take a look at the top 20 lists, I'm sure that you will realise that it is good time to buy a few coins and ready to experience an increase. I have done that and at the moment I am keeping some potential altcoins like ETH, WAVES, NEO.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
May 07, 2018, 04:46:57 AM
I advice you to buy some altcoins from top 100, for example Bancor, Waves, Stellar and other promising coins. They can grow up in this year.
Activity: 678
Merit: 500
May 07, 2018, 04:44:19 AM
I am for bitcoin and EOS.  Smiley
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 04:42:37 AM
I recommend buying the top 10 altcoins in the coinmarketcap(https://coinmarketcap.com/), just wait for a good entry and you're good to go Smiley

yes. You can choose the coins that you think are suitable for you to buy with the money you have. I think it's a good decision right now to buy some altcoins to get some great benefits.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
May 07, 2018, 04:40:34 AM
The market is now much better than it was earlier this year. Many altcoins that have grown good today. The good Altcoins to invest in today are ETH, NEO, Ripple, and ADA. You buy with a cheap price like this now, I think you can benefit in the long run. Because the price of altcoins that I recommend earlier, the longer the price will go up.
Activity: 140
May 07, 2018, 04:37:27 AM
Etherium would be recommended for everyone to alter as a coin for bitcoin since its value sometimes inversely proportional to bitcoin and it is used for short term processes, investments and transactions online today
Activity: 68
May 07, 2018, 04:12:34 AM
SUB and CRS Smiley
Activity: 137
May 07, 2018, 04:07:36 AM
I recommend buying the top 10 altcoins in the coinmarketcap(https://coinmarketcap.com/), just wait for a good entry and you're good to go Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 04:00:20 AM
It is better for you to buy more than one coin with your budget. It can eliminate losing the chance of losing money at once.
Here, I can only recommend, but the decision is yours.
The recommend altcoins to buy are such as the NEO, IOTA, Ripple, and Dash for now. They are red but exactly they can be back into green in the short time. However, when you have big capitals. you are better to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: