Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins to invest in right now? - page 7. (Read 3070 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 04:18:40 PM
I would like to invest in Ethereum, a promising coin from my point of view.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 10, 2017, 02:24:42 PM
I have been hearing a lot of talk where ppl are suggesting this is the best time to invest in alt coins. Which ones are good options to start buying? was checking https://coinmarketcap.com/
Thanks in advance Smiley
Bitcoin is a nice choice to make if you plan on making a huge amount of money. If you have about 1 BTC then you should be set.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 09, 2017, 11:14:55 AM
SYS  Wink

^^^^ Love it

Additionally:

BTS
SNM
BAT
BNB
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
November 09, 2017, 10:31:11 AM
Buying altcoins is similar to investing in stocks,foreign exchange, or any financial asset or project. A great deal of research is needed to understand how the project will work ,the team,and risk reward ratio. In short,read and understand what your money is been use for.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 09:14:05 AM
SYS  Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
November 09, 2017, 09:10:11 AM
ETH
BCH
XRP
LTC
NEO

Worthy to buy, from the analysis I got, these five coins are very volatile, and reliable for investment there, but for me personally I prefer BTC and ETH.

Fifth Altcoin is worth considering.
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 08:56:21 AM
Actually you can join with a lot of altcoins like, monero, litecoin, dash, ethereum, they are increasing very highly nowadays. so if you want to make some quick profit thenyou must buy those coins because they are going very well.Golem and 0x are also growing very smoothly. My suggestion is, you only have to do your own research about that and it's up to your research.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
November 09, 2017, 08:06:32 AM
I will choose MCO because this altcoin is really useful for life because the MCO has been recognized in France and in the near future the ATM facility will support the MCO and have additional Visa Credit Card to make it possible for people to buy sell
Activity: 88
November 09, 2017, 07:20:05 AM
Anything that doesn't include "transfer of value" would be a good investment in my opinion. There are so many coins out there that the only thing they are doing, is sending coins from one address to another (copying BTC essentially), the altcoins that will stand out are the one's that deviate from this concept and the one's that can offer something new to the market. Ethereum is already a great pick, before it can do basically anything. It's more of a platform that provides solutions, rather than a solution to a specific problem. So anyone who wants to program a something using crypto coins, will eventually have to use Ethereum to do that, and buy Ether to make transactions. NEO is cool as well because they are doing the same thing as Ethereum, but are focused on the Asian market, which is huge. That would be a good hedge (investing in both NEO and ETH). My suggestions in to buy one of these coins, and base your future decisions on unique projects and not copy cats.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 01:46:18 AM
Thanks so much you guys such valuable information.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 11:40:26 PM
1)Best pre ico to invest now is indahash .Minimum investment is 0.5eth and we have to go through kyc process
https://r.indahash.com/participate/975.html

2) UTRUST :- best to buy before it is sold out
Team Tokens — REDUCED  ✅
We are changing the amount of tokens that UTRUST will hold from 100 million to only 50 million. The newly released tokens will be added back into the total supply for everybody to purchase during our ICO.

Smart Contract — AUDITED  ✅
Today we are releasing an independent review of our smart contract by Positive.com. We are proud to say that they gave it their approval and that it will be deployed shortly. You will be able to use the contract shortly after the ICO ends and when your KYC is complete.

Private Investors — VESTED  ✅
We talked to our private investors to negotiate a minimum vesting period of 12 months. This is great news as it means that another 100 million tokens cannot be withdrawn or sold for a full year.

500 Million Tokens — BURNED  ✅
We made the decision to burn 50% of all tokens today, prior to the end of our ICO, permanently reducing the total maximum supply by half. We now have a very limited number of tokens available for sale.

Public ICO — EXTENDED  ✅
Since all these structural changes will result in an improved value proposition, we would like to give everyone a fair chance to participate in our ICO. As a result, we have extended our ICO to end on 20 November 2017 at 2 PM UTC.

Activity: 93
November 08, 2017, 11:23:01 PM
POPULOUS (PPT) - price is up - project is close to live.
OMG - can not go wrong with this established company
Pillar (PLR) - great things to come - should be live first quarter 2018

VTC - better than LTC and less the 1/10th the price

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
November 08, 2017, 11:13:14 PM
I have been hearing a lot of talk where ppl are suggesting this is the best time to invest in alt coins. Which ones are good options to start buying? was checking https://coinmarketcap.com/
Thanks in advance Smiley
You may late to buy those coins, i suggest you to try to participate in the spectre.ai project. But you can try to choose some of coins that suitable to be your longterm investment.
You the best thing to buy for you about the coin that already has live product just like binance or coss. it seems to be a wise decision for you.
you can follow my suggestion or take a consideration for that
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
November 08, 2017, 10:40:30 PM
There are a lot of altcoins to join right now, like monero, litecoin, dash, ethereum, they are increasing a lot and very quickly right now, so if you want to make some quick profit then try to buy those coins because they are doing it very good.
Golem and 0x are growing a lot too, take a look at those coins who are under the radar because they might be a good option too, you only have to do your own research about that.

I think zrx will explode next year by a margin. Decentralized trading will be huge in 2018 and I think zrx is in a good position to succeed. There are many new projects using their protocol and will be launching soon. I also like Neo the best prospect to be accepted by the Chinese government for launching ico. Etp is another good one.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
November 08, 2017, 10:28:17 PM
There are a lot of altcoins to join right now, like monero, litecoin, dash, ethereum, they are increasing a lot and very quickly right now, so if you want to make some quick profit then try to buy those coins because they are doing it very good.
Golem and 0x are growing a lot too, take a look at those coins who are under the radar because they might be a good option too, you only have to do your own research about that.
Activity: 84
November 08, 2017, 10:01:53 PM
I would suggest ELLA as well, Etherium alike blockchain, under the radars at the moment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
November 08, 2017, 09:53:08 PM
Keep on buying omisego or OMG its a safe bet to invest with your hard earned money.. It will take over some top performing coins next year
Activity: 84
November 08, 2017, 09:51:20 PM
I think Enjin Coin (ENJ) will grow in value in near future
Merit: 101
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
November 08, 2017, 08:57:45 PM
I have a lot of altcoin and  Bitcoin.  I certain decided to keep it anyway because I think they will be valuable in the future. Especially I accumulate Ethereum, Wawes, Stratis, research yourself, it is not advisable.
Pages:
Jump to: