Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Alts Has a Big Potential to Pump? - page 4. (Read 774 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
October 30, 2018, 09:43:29 AM
There are 2081 crypto money on the market now. Some of them has already proofed itself, some of it gone badly deep. But many coins has a big potential to rise.

I think all coins may rise soon. But for example, ETH, LTC, DASH may rise 4-5X. But some other coins has a great potential to rise 100X or more. What do you think?

For example, I believe in PundiX project. It has already pump and dump almost 10X. It can make still same thing. I hope it will be better soon.
Do you know any coins/tokens the potential to pump over 10X-20X?
There are lots of shitcoin that can pump 10x-20x easily. But we can not easily find it in this market because there are over 3000 different cryptocurrency. But for top altcoin I can think of TRON. The current price is very low and it could go up to 0.25$ as of 2017
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 30, 2018, 09:42:03 AM
2 coins that I think will soon rise, namely ethereum with litcoin ..
Ethereum is given that will rise and has the potential to pump.

Casper and changing of PoW to PoS will make it more valuable once its already has been set. But for now it's unlikely because of the current market that we have been watching. I have that same believe that Ethereum will have its big pump soon.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 09:41:29 AM
There are 2081 crypto money on the market now. Some of them has already proofed itself, some of it gone badly deep. But many coins has a big potential to rise.

I think all coins may rise soon. But for example, ETH, LTC, DASH may rise 4-5X. But some other coins has a great potential to rise 100X or more. What do you think?

For example, I believe in PundiX project. It has already pump and dump almost 10X. It can make still same thing. I hope it will be better soon.
any altcoin has the potential to be pumped very high, it's just that everything will be back and it can be dumped very hard. pundiX is quite promising, they have launched XPOS and if the product has worked and can meet the needs of the community to crypto, then the price will increase.
development of the Altcoin is capable of inflating progress which is so inflated and bloated big produces more profits.
 This number is based on the support of enthusiasts. Ethereum became the most Altcoin role.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
October 30, 2018, 09:39:09 AM

ONT, Zilliqa both are getting a big dump due to the bearish trend but it's still above the ico price and i know that it has a lot of potential. I guess that will be so difficult for pundi to touch its peak price again dude.
Remember about a lot of things happened in the crypto. ZIL and ONT even touch more than 30x from the ico price.
Activity: 437
Merit: 103
October 30, 2018, 09:32:26 AM
2 coins that I think will soon rise, namely ethereum with litcoin ..
both markets have indicated bulls again. I think that will happen in November. My advice is to buy from now
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 09:27:12 AM
Many altcoins have gone up many times last year. Many altcoins prices fell by 90% this year. Just like PundiX has also risen before. But at present it is at a low level. I think bear market can buy some as reserves. Waiting for the bull market to sell. But PundiX has a relatively large circulation. Please pay attention to investment risk.

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 09:26:07 AM
It will be much difficult to find out some coins having potential of pump, reason is difficult to study or monitor all coins.
You can check top 30 coins or tokens on CMC, along with these you can also check GVT & NEO having a good potential.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
October 30, 2018, 09:25:42 AM
Those with 10x to 20x (or even more times) less marketcap than the top crypto like bitcoin and ethereum has the potential to rise. I was thought by a good friend to always consider the marketcap of each coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 09:12:02 AM
The increasing of altcoins's price is depend to the demand of coins. So, in my observation in the coinmarketcap, the altcoins which have big potential to increase are eth and usdt, this is because the volume of both of coins are higher rather than another altcoins that reach above $1billion.
Activity: 644
October 30, 2018, 04:31:44 AM
IMHO it could it be some of new coins with low cap: Fusion, Fantom, Pchain. A lot of great ICO cost less than on ICO.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
October 30, 2018, 04:27:22 AM
The technique is just look always to the recent gainers and losers.
You'll have an idea on what coins to follow and basically the biggest losers will pump soon.
That's just my strategy but only for few coins.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
October 30, 2018, 04:22:43 AM
I think privacy coins like Monero, ZCash and Dash will have a strong run once the bull run starts. Privacy will be very important in the coming years.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 04:20:45 AM
Seriously, just pump bitcoin then almost *I think 90%* altcoins will pump too. We need more faith from people rather than the growth of few coins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
October 30, 2018, 04:08:27 AM

any altcoin has the potential to be pumped very high, it's just that everything will be back and it can be dumped very hard. pundiX is quite promising, they have launched XPOS and if the product has worked and can meet the needs of the community to crypto, then the price will increase.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
October 30, 2018, 03:58:00 AM

there are a lot more than 2081 altcoins in the market. coinmarketcap doesn't list all of them!
and they have all been the same! their percentage of pump may be different but the patterns are exactly the same. for example one coin among top 10 may be pumped 100% over 4 months and then dump back down to where it began pumping over 10 months but a small coin outside of top 100 can get pumped 5000% over the course of 1 week and then dump down back to where it started in 1 or 2 weeks. but in the end they are all the same.

to make profit you only need to master timing.
Activity: 375
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 30, 2018, 03:38:26 AM

many Altcoin are great for being able to pump up the State of the market to rise so high like the Ethereum.
 the expansion of the Ethereum as Altcoin which many have elevated that produces a lot of great changes to the development of the market.
so it is these coins became the answer to the demand of market advances.
Activity: 546
October 30, 2018, 03:31:20 AM

Pages:
Jump to: