Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Alts is best for atleast 1 Year Hodl? - page 2. (Read 169 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
I want to invest in Alts. Please suggest the Top 5 Alts for 1 Year hodl?

For now, Ethereum is what I am holding long-term. Been holding and accumulating them since last year. Now that Ethereum 2.0 is coming soon, this will be bullish signal for this coin. Aside from Ethereum, other long-term coins that are worth consider holding are ADA, BNB, LINK, MATIC and XLM. Just my opinion.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
It will be very easy to give investment advice if you dare to do it, you can put your investment in BTC, ETH, BNB, LTC and Cardano, these are investments that are always profitable every year even though they have all corrected a large amount, but they can also recover faster when BTC has increased in price.
Activity: 840
Merit: 6

1. UTNP
2. 0xMR
3. NEAR
4. CELO
5. FARM
Activity: 1722
Merit: 801
Not my financial advice but I don't recommend you to buy any altcoin and hodl for 1 year from June 2021 to June 2022. The bull market and the altcoin season can end before June 2022.

You can use the list of Coinmarketcap and customize the filter with YTD%. Choose top altcoins that don't have big rises in YTD%.
- Ethereum
- Bitcoin Cash
- Stellar
- EOS
- Monero.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
i have coin that in my opinion will be next gem in market and could be ethereum ,bsc or polkadot competitor. this is Hathor project which is have main valuable product easinest in smart contract creating. its only a single click to create and no need any programming skill, and the amazing featur that is feeless swap that will build in hathor swap. if both feature launched , i am sure it will be great project ever.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516

Its a bit hard to give advice without knowing  a bit more about your plans.

How much money do you want to invest?

Does it really have to be 5 coins?

The alt coin market is usually more volatile than other asset classes, so just investing and forgetting about the coins is a bit risky. My favourite alt coin is still ETH.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
In coinmarketcap more than 10k coins and tokens listed, for the better choose crypto that ranked above 100. Lower cap coin can be promising higher profit than high cap one but also with greater risk, depend on the how strong the fundamental. My suggestion for high cap coin is BNB, XRP, SOL, AVAX. And for lower cap is WOO, INJ, MCDEX.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
Visit coinmarketcap mate if you want to invest in alternative coins.. But i just highly recommend to pick those trusted projects such top 20 crypto currency to assure everything will be fine while hodling. , in fact through coinmarketcap you will see everything about the project stats.. So just make research first and make observation in the market to make sure it can really make profits in just year.  Good luck mate..
Activity: 40
Merit: 7
Pages:
Jump to: