Pages:
Author

Topic: Which app would you recommend for crypto news? - page 2. (Read 321 times)

Activity: 2674
Merit: 865
yesssir! 🫡
For news, I don't need to be notified real time so I honestly prefer a website over an app since it's lightweight. I guess it also helps that I'm active in the forum and it does a good job for the most part.

In addition, a number of people -- for good reasons are wary on what they install on their phones, because a lot of times, they only have their personal device hence a website is more palatable if the service has just started building their reputation or most people never heard of the app in question. One example of a news aggregator accessible on browsers is cryptopanic.com.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon6969
Cryptopanic.com is still the best for me since we are using this by my crypto friends in our local gc for a long time to become updated on all news about crypto. It's a news aggregator that updates real time all the news posted on different news channel.

It's like the coinmarketcap of crypto in terms of news. This is the best platform if you want to become update in every seconds on crypto. It's just bad sometimes if you are trading because your mind might be confused on difference news that might affect your trade.  Grin
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
Twitter. Not only do you get news if you follow accounts of news sites, you also see people discussing them so you also get to know if some news are inaccurate, and you get to read discussions in general.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
if you mean an app and not websites, I look at reddit, telegram,discord and twitter. Though the community sometimes seems sketchy you can grasp interesting information from them, like what altcoin is hot or just a hype, also they post screen captures from different sites so you can compare it from your graph if what they are saying is true.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 366
When it comes to crypto news, I usually stumble upon the headlines by the usual Cointelegraph, Bitcoin Magazine, CoinDesk, Decrypt, Bitcoinist, etc. These are the popular crypto news sites, but you have to exert a little effort to dig deeper. Many a times, these news sites don't offer you well-researched and detailed articles. Reddit or this forum could very well reinforce you with what's lacking. Discussions on what's happening usually provide us a more balanced understanding than just news.
Activity: 784
Merit: 544
Crypto enthusiasts will prefer following some sites and influential people on social media like Twitter and also be part of some groups that are bitcoin and crypto-related on Reddit, instead of only following the need that will bring the news after it is late.

I use Cointelegraph and Coindesk for news.

How about none of those? Social media influencers will feed you garbage that they are paid to promote, which will get you burned.

I get all my news from here and in the case of crypto in general, r/cryptocurrency and r/bitcoin.

I have found Reddit in particular to be a great news aggregator. It took a slight knock from the users who quit after Reddit admins decided it would be a great idea to piss off a bunch of people by killing 3rd party apps (and making everyone use the shitty official app instead).

I'm in the community as well, r/Bitcoin and r/cryptocurrency,  especially the r/Bitcoin is doing a great job on the Reddit community, They don't give a shit post.
Added to my sources where I do get crypto-related news is on the investing.com App.
and https://www.business2community.com/cryptocurrency
Activity: 994
Merit: 552
Seems excited with some application recommended for cryptocurrency news and we can update about Bitcoin or altcoin price on time, still worry with some application installing in my mobile phone and any one here can recommended checking Bitcoin or some altcoin price trough website and like this picture. I have check with all cryptocurrency site can find with this website kinds where easy checking all coins price without have to see one by one of altcoins kinds. I think this model looks easy for one time can manage to check with all altcoin price, we don't have open each altcoin to know how much current price and this picture model have looking for on any telegram channel cryptocurrency but I can't find it.

Please give me website link to know this website for checking all altcoins price because my mobile phone don't have space for install application recommended by op for updating cryptocurrency news and price.

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
Crypto enthusiasts will prefer following some sites and influential people on social media like Twitter and also be part of some groups that is bitcoin and crypto related on Reddit, instead of only following need that will bring the news after it is late.

How about none of those? Social media influencers will feed you garbage that they are paid to promote, which will get you burned.

I get all my news from here, and in the case of crypto in general, r/cryptocurrency and r/bitcoin.

I have found Reddit in particular to be a great news aggregator. It took a slight knock from the users who quit after Reddit admins decided it would be a great idea to piss off a bunch of people by killing 3rd party apps (and making everyone use the shitty official app instead).
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
Crypto enthusiasts will prefer following some sites and influential people on social media like Twitter and also be part of some groups that is bitcoin and crypto related on Reddit, instead of only following news that will bring information after it is late.

Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Pretty much most of the reliable websites have been mentioned by @348Judah already, I use some of them and have my notifications on for their latest news, although when it comes to price watch, I'm stuck with Coingecko since it's not that intrusive. I would like to add Medium as it's a good one if you want to keep up to date with specific projects as most if not all of them are using that for their updates, they even have separate Mediums for each languages.
Activity: 700
Merit: 521
Crypto news and tracking https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/
You can also make use of Cointelegragh, Coingecko, Crypto news app and so many other bees and tracking apps with trusted reputation and not any how platform, there's also a need for yse to always verify any information received from any source to be true and genuine because some of these websites and apps could be cloned by hackers to publish fake news, there are other untrusted crypto news apps and sites which you have to be careful of receiving misleading informations from them, but the listed ones are were good enough and reliable for any updates.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I understand the frustration of missing out on crucial cryptocurrency news. But worry no more because I have the perfect solution for you. We all know how crypto news can significantly impact the sentiments of crypto investors and even influence crypto prices.

So, I've compiled a list of apps to ensure you never miss another important update in the crypto world.

1. CryptoReach: With CryptoReach, you'll receive real-time news alerts, price movements, a customizable feed, market cap data, and many other features. This app will keep you connected to the crypto world and ensure that you get notified of any groundbreaking news that's trending. Additionally, it offers coin market cap features to show real-time prices.

2. Crypto News app: Imagine being busy with your daily routine, and suddenly a groundbreaking development occurs in the crypto space. Crypto News has got you covered with instant notifications about important events and news updates. Stay ahead with timely alerts, market data, and analysis, ensuring you never miss a beat.

3. Crypto Pro app: For those seeking a comprehensive solution to track their crypto portfolio while staying informed, Crypto Pro is the ideal app. Alongside real-time market data and complete portfolio tracking, Crypto Pro offers news alerts to keep you updated with the latest happenings. Seamlessly integrated into the app's user-friendly interface, these alerts will ensure you're always in the know.
With these apps, you can stay informed and make better decisions as a crypto investor. No more missing out on essential updates – stay connected and ahead in the crypto world!
Pages:
Jump to: