Pages:
Author

Topic: Which are the most valuable collectibles in the crypto space? - page 2. (Read 794 times)

copper member
Activity: 732
Merit: 110
Well here is one of my all-time faves. Grin

The 1000 XMR gold made by luigi in 2015-2016... Shocked I think only 20 or 30 were ever made but not positive...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auction-llcoins-2015-1000-xmr-1oz-gold-coin-1502918

You mean the long game? Anything prefork on precious metals will be highly sought after.
Most gold pieces have very limited mintages too.

100% IMO as well... Wink

Wow that is stunning.
legendary
Activity: 2662
Merit: 2203
BitcoinPenny.com
Personaly, I love kialara.

My favorite, too. Smiley

Regards,
Chris
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
Maybe anything that is uber-rare and not necessarily a (loaded) coin....
Items that we have maybe seen only 1 of..  like the Braille Bitcoin Whitepaper book!! Cool
Activity: 604
Merit: 273
Some people collect old silver and gold rounds with bitcoin themes, and low mintage. Historically rare and important coins have been known to fetch multiples of their melt value as high as 30-50x or even higher. I prefer coins that are NOT meant to be "physical bitcoins" because there are separate risks associated with those, and I think the stickers degrade the beauty and longevity of the coin.
copper member
Activity: 475
Merit: 228

The 1000 XMR gold made by luigi in 2015-2016... Shocked I think only 20 or 30 were ever made but not positive...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auction-llcoins-2015-1000-xmr-1oz-gold-coin-1502918

You mean the long game? Anything prefork on precious metals will be highly sought after.

100% IMO as well... Wink

Perfect example of a money piece! Very nice piece. Good lord.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959

100% IMO as well... Wink
copper member
Activity: 475
Merit: 228

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
So, I assume you mean based on personal valuation?
If not, obviously some of the earliest or 1st edition coins are probably the most valueable (just talking premiums). Cas, Lealana, BTCCs...
Ideally loaded, otherwise they lack an important part of what makes a crypto-collectible exciting (imho).

Personally trust and quality and appearance play the most important role to my evaluation.
I really like CI coins, clean but strong designs (mostly), affordable, low mintages and a reputation reaching back to 2014.
Then some of the Lealanas are just amazing, starting from the 0.1 - 1.0 BTC silver coins (those with gilt look fantastic), but also the XMR set or some of the rare BTC set editions were incredibly artistic in design.
And yes, ofc I really like Moonbits, my favourite is probably the 0.005 BTC titan finish chip - the hologram combined with the dark colouring and a decent loading and low mintage make it a perfect collectible in my eyes.
Activity: 1731
Merit: 190
X/Twitter @MarkD_509 ; Facebook: @509bitcointrader
2018 Topps Allen & Ginter #83 Cryptocurrency 4x printing plates (black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
Or the yet to be found silver mini!
Activity: 426
Merit: 27
Personally, I really like the OGNASTY coins, especially the gold ones. They are incredible. The difference with the Casacius is that they are limited. I think there are very few of them and it is almost impossible to buy any.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
2018 Topps Allen & Ginter #83 Cryptocurrency 4x printing plates (black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
copper member
Activity: 417
Merit: 10
Crypto imperator.. been around since 2014 and still active.. low qty releases, aswell some of the first altcoin releases (doge)
In the future the 1btc or even .1 btc might price out most people. CI's coins are the perfect combo of history, low serials, and low denominations which keeps og funded coins available to newcomers
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1321
Bitcoin needs you!
I know collectibles can be very subjective , but I believe a lot of folks would go with

The Times Newspaper- Referenced in Genesis block of Bitcoin
03/Jan/2009

But if anyone hasn’t seen this thread by Krogoth - it’s  worth a good scroll  Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5107629.320

You may well find a few gems in there that you haven’t seen before  Smiley
Activity: 246
Merit: 13
+1 for Squirrelbits… rarity and quality are second to none.
Activity: 513
Merit: 45
Holder of last resort
Squirrelbits. One 21 made per drop. Pure art.
Activity: 633
Merit: 135
for me the best are Squirrelbits!!
no doubt!!!
copper member
Activity: 1225
Merit: 250
Btcc prefork funded items
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
Personaly, I love kialara.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Besides Casascius, Lealana, and Denarium coins, which other crypto collectibles are the most valuable? I'm talking about physical items like bars, coins, and art. Not NFTs which can magically disappear in an instant. It would be good to have an ordered list from the most expensive crypto collectible to the most affordable one. This would be for anyone's reference in case they want to know if the collectible they're holding is worth some serious cash or all the other way around.

Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: