Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Asian countries have the greatest influence on bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 4002 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I see china and japan is one of the most influence bitcoin in asia, more of the wales are from china so probably this is the strongest country that they activly use bitcoin. But hopefully all the other country from asia adapt bitcoin, we know that  crypto can helped our lives as long as we are here
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I think the most  greatest influenced countries in Asia is Japan  because since bitcoin will created the government will adapt into a legalized in there country  and the people knows about the benefits can helped as and another income in terms of a salary.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Countries with large amounts of virtual currency transactions such as China, Japan, Korean and India with the increasing trend of many brands continuing to expand their payment operations in Bitcoin, this currency will rise to a peak of $ 20,000 in 2017.
However, recent bad news from Asian countries Bitcoin price is going down very fast. Yesterday bitcoin price continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
In particular, China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency because the number of bitcoin traders is huge

No doubt it will be China is the number 1 in Asia because of their huge population but still it seems they want to manipulate Bitcoin price and control it as their own which is not good for the whole crypto currency community therefore China being the greatest influence is totally useless except if they will show sign of treating fair the whole crypto currency communities.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
I think the Asian country that has the greatest influence on Bitcoin is China because of the fact that there is an enormous number of traders and investors from China, that is besides the fact that they have banned Bitcoin for some time. The banning and strict regulations didn't hinder the fact that a lot of their people are so much into crypto currency. Now they even have their own coin, NEO, which is very a promising coin I may say. 

China government still ban cryptocurrency transaction and any activity related with cryptocurrency. But if china government start to untight their regulation for cryptocurrency, i am believe China will be influence in cryptoworld
Activity: 126
The asian country which had the greatest influence of bitcoin ,I think it is japan ,the founder of bitcoin which is anonymous they think come from japan country, so japan are now also using cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
Based on the number of news that I have been reading. The countries I see the most in news when it comes to cryptocurrency are China and South Korea. And it's not only bitcoin but also blockchain technology as a whole. China is already going cashless and I am sure that more countries are going to follow.
Activity: 71
I think Japan will be the pioneer to use bitcoin among Asian countries. But if India Come forward then India has also great opportunity to become pioneer, as the population of India is very large.
Activity: 448
I think it's korea, china and japan, korea bring a lot of people that are crazy about crypto as we've seem the kimchi premium price on most crypto, and if there's coin that get listed in Korean exchange that's basically great for those who already hold them. China also the same and most of the miner come from there, japan is also great with the regulation about crypto.
Activity: 54
I am sure to say JAPAN because there is bitcoin born
Activity: 196
I think korea is the greatest influence country for bitcoin market in the world. This can not be separated with the fact that korea have one of the strongest market bitcoin in the world. Beside that the financial authority of korea also already accepting bitcoin as their legal.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Korea has the largest Bitcoin trading volume and value worldwide. Investors here are affected by political turmoil in this country, so start worrying about storing money in the country. Due to the huge demand for foreign investment and money storage, they are looking for cryptocurrency because it meets the needs of investors who need to easily multiply their initial capital.

I am sure you do not mean North Korea. Besides this country, Japan and China are the countries where the cryptocurrencies affect the life of a lot of people that live there.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
dApps Development Automation Platform
China would be a big impact on bitcoin especially considering their large population.

But with regards to technology, Japan will also be a good contender as they have the most technological advancement in Asia or might even the world. Majority of their people might easily adjust to bitcoin's new technology.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251

Countries with large amounts of virtual currency transactions such as China, Japan, Korean and India with the increasing trend of many brands continuing to expand their payment operations in Bitcoin, this currency will rise to a peak of $ 20,000 in 2017.
However, recent bad news from Asian countries Bitcoin price is going down very fast. Yesterday bitcoin price continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
In particular, China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency because the number of bitcoin traders is huge
China and Japan is the greatest influence on bitcoin, that is why when since China started to banned bitcoin it started to dropped its price real bad because they have a huge numbers of bitcoin traders in their country. Unlike Japan it only has low numbers of bitcoin traders even they started to legalized bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Korea has the largest Bitcoin trading volume and value worldwide. Investors here are affected by political turmoil in this country, so start worrying about storing money in the country. Due to the huge demand for foreign investment and money storage, they are looking for cryptocurrency because it meets the needs of investors who need to easily multiply their initial capital.

It was a very good news that there are a lot of people in korea who are interested in cryptocurrency which means that the community for bitcoins is keep on growing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I think the most influential country in Asia when we talk about bitcoins is Japan.
Most establishment in Japan are accepting bitcoins and the good thing is even you have no fiat money there is no problem when you are in Japan you can survive through bitcoins.
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
85% of the Pacific Asia's exchanges are not registered and therefore hold no license. Most in China based exchanges aren't registered either. I doubt that their impact on Crypto would be anything worth mentioning.
Activity: 350
As long as a mining is really centered in China it is said that the country still has high inplacements in a bitcoin, as China's transit will have more impacts on the area, except for the most prominent areas and high-yielding bitcoin in every area and centers of India, Korea and Japan. If this is the case with the rules behind a technology behind it, Singapore-based companies based on news are really foremost.
Activity: 196
China is a country that has remarkable achievement in every field of life. It has also excelled in the field of digital trading.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

Southern Korea and Indonesia have proved to be one of the strongest players on the market.
This might be because of the increasing digitalization of the societies of these countries and huge interest to all technologies that are related to digital currencies.
Activity: 462
Statistics show that in 2017 these countries accounted for more than 50% of the volume of crypto-currencies. If bitcoin and other crypto currencies are not traded in three large Asian countries, it is unlikely that the coin will feel good in the long run
Pages:
Jump to: