Pages:
Author

Topic: Which banks are used by bitcoin exchanges in India? - page 2. (Read 3236 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 268
I understand that established exchanges like Zebpay, Unocoin, Coinsecure or BTCxIndia are having multiple current accounts with different banks. But, which banks are they specifically using?

Any of specified bank their customer prefers to use. If customer prefers HDFC then HDFC or if AXIS then axis. As far as exchanges (like coinsecure or btcxindia) are concerned then mainly buyers set preference for bank.
 If you mean  what bank these exchanges prefer to purchase bitcoin then it is better to contact them directly.

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
You can also use ICICI bank as well. They were the first bank in India to test the blockchain technology couple of months ago and successfully tested it also. After that there were other few banks who have started and done testing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I understand that established exchanges like Zebpay, Unocoin, Coinsecure or BTCxIndia are having multiple current accounts with different banks. But, which banks are they specifically using?
I dont know about others but Zebpay is using Axis and Hdfc banks but what difference does it make that which bank they use.You can send funds from any bank and withdraw funds to any bank in India.
Activity: 268
Merit: 117

Update
ZebPay - Axis, HDFC, ICICI, Yes Bank, Central Bank of India, Bandhan Bank
Unocoin - State Bank of Mysore, DBS, HDFC and Kotak Mahindra
Coinsecure - Axis, HDFC and Yes Bank
BTCxIndia - ?
Bitxoxo - ICICI, HDFC, Yes Bank and Axis.
PocketBits - ?
Coinome - ?
Coindelta - ?
Koinex - ?
Wazirx - ?
Pages:
Jump to: