Pages:
Author

Topic: which bitcoin trading platform is easy and reliable - page 2. (Read 2816 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
which bitcoin trading platform is easy and reliable
There are many markets for bitcoin are like huobi, quoine, bitcoin.co.id, and markets for trading alt coins are poloniex, bittrex. I have traded on there and there are not problem.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Getting used to trading with poloniex...
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I prefer poloniex, it seems pretty reliable with good volume and a live trollbox. I have also tried bittrex, but for the smaller coins the volume is sometimes is too low and the manipulations seems easier.
I use poloniex too,it is simply amazing for me,and i have no problems with using it,as same with withdrawals.
And yes,trollbox is pretty good but too many trolls there want's you to lose money hahaha Cheesy
Trading life ;P

Poloniex has some great volume. I used to ignore that but seeing how their volume has changed, even larger then bittrex there is no way a trader of altcoins
can ignore them. Too bad they are based in the USA.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
Localbitcon is very useful since it allow to trade form any country and accepted worldwide.

That's right. only localbitcoin gives this great feature to its users to trade and exchange bitcoin worldwide locally. I think this is very important thing in bitcoin exhcange.

I prefer poloniex, it seems pretty reliable with good volume and a live trollbox. I have also tried bittrex, but for the smaller coins the volume is sometimes is too low and the manipulations seems easier.
I use poloniex too,it is simply amazing for me,and i have no problems with using it,as same with withdrawals.
And yes,trollbox is pretty good but too many trolls there want's you to lose money hahaha Cheesy
Trading life ;P

trolls are everywhere. but we should not give them a single chance to scam and steal our money.
in trading we should play smart and do it carefully.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Trading life ;P
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
Bittrex is pretty big and can be trusted there is no real difference between them all but some are more expensive.
Other than that they are all good and trusted and you can mostly use them all if they are trusted.
Activity: 700
Localbitcon is very useful since it allow to trade form any country and accepted worldwide.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
Bittrex is one of the most reliable exchanges I would say, I have rarely heard of any issues with them and they have a decent enough volume and choice of coins.
Is there any reason to pick Bittrex over Poloniex for trading? I've always just used Poloniex, but people seem to recommend Bittrex more often, how so?
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
you should choose the trading platform or exchange on your own based on where you live and what you like to see in them but generally you should not use those services with low volume and no reputation so use some list of exchanges like this http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets and then read the feedbacks on the forum about them.
the famous ones are bitfinex, bitstamp, kraken, btc-e
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

if you trading bitcoin/usd much site marketplace exchange reputable
you can use coinbase, kraken, huobi,okcoin, btce,bitfinex
but you can trade bitcoin/altcoin you can use poloniex
Activity: 574
I have been into trading a lot (on regular currencies) and i was into btc trading for some time too,but i have never tried so many btc trading platforms lol
Just noticed how many of them is here,i've been using Poloniex mainly.
I recommend you it,the withdrawal system is great,no requotes,no problems with it,instant withdrawal what is most important for me.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Bittrex is one of the most reliable exchanges I would say, I have rarely heard of any issues with them and they have a decent enough volume and choice of coins.
Yes, I also using bittrex for years without any issues.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Activity: 440
Merit: 115
Zonda BTC, LTC , USD Exchange
We invite you to check out our trading platform https://bitbay.net/. We are running since 2014 and offer BTC, LTC and ETH trading Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

If you're into the trading of bitcoin alone then I suggest you to try with the localbitcoins.com, which has got the easiest access as well you can find traders with different price tags.

Localbitcoins tends to be expensive (they charge a premium to offset the risk of dealing with potential scammers).

If you are in Europe, try Kraken. If in the US, try Coinbase, Bitstamp or Bitfinex.

If trading alts, then Poloniex or Bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1162
I use bittrex and I feel comfortable doing trading there. with ease and user friendly website is very helpful. and also the amount of coin that can be traded quite a lot. so will many of our choices to be able to benefit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
For trading daily or several times a day, I don't recommend localbitcoins or coinbase. For day trading, you are going to need an exchange like poloniex, btc-e, etc. I don't know all of them but those are two that I have tried. However, you need to see what trading pairs each one offers and the layout that fits your needs. Also, don't trust any exchange with all of your coins. Lots of scams, fraud, hacks, and security breaches out there.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
they do not have even tel, coinbase not reliable i think
Activity: 826
Coinbase has a really good exchange and trading application. If you're in the US/CANADA and parts of EUROPE, I highly suggest anyone to use them. Really save yourself some time and headaches.

i don't think any serious trader uses coinbase... have u looked at their books? bitfinex and btc-e are good US sites for fiat and poloniex for alt

Coinbase is sort of a joke in my eyes and I`m in the US.

Only cause they handle stuff things too poor with the customer support side. If they handled things different I would consider it, but I always reside to localbitcoins.

There are times on coinbase that dont fulfill your order or can just cancel your account based on where your coins are going to - which most people encounter.
Pages:
Jump to: