Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Blockchain, Platform, Ecosystem will be the Most Competitive for Eth 2.0? - page 3. (Read 371 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
IMO, I choosing (BSC & Polygon)-chain.

This chain is the most using chain on the ecosystem who compatible with source code of "ETH", I'm using BSC for alternative transaction & trading and polygon chain for activity of NFTs.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 412
I see BSC as the closest "competitor" to Ethereum once they transitioned to POS while Polkadot, Cardano and Solana not too far behind BSC. I have no idea if the other chains on the list have huge followings to even compete.

What's up with Binance Chain & Binance Smart Chain  Huh
Isn't that the native chain? Tokens built there are called BEP-2. They have no smart contract capability and so comes BSC.
Activity: 238
Merit: 28
In my opinion, there is nothing like eth-killer. BSC, Dot, Solana, etc are rising for the trend this time. But they can't be Eth killer. Possibly, they will sustain beside Eth. Maybe you heard today, Solana was down. So, nothing can be compared to Eth

Or will Eth 2.0 kill all above in the list? But then again Eth 2.0 is like Coca Cola Brand in the Crypto market so there's always a Pepsi like Brand competitor to Eth 2.0 right and if so which Blockchain do you think it will be?

Eth 2 may kill them.

Which blockchain is the Fastest, Cheapest, Most Secure  Cool? Usually this determines the winner right?

I guess it's Solana. It's fast, cheap. But for security, Ethereum must be the winner.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 270
In lets say the next Bear Market within a year or two.

- Polkadot

- Binance Chain

- Binance Smart Chain

- Algorand

- Solana

- Fantom

- Cardano

- Synthetics

- Avalanche

- Terra

- Cosmos

- Polygon

Any other Popular ones that I missed out on?

What's up with Binance Chain & Binance Smart Chain  Huh

Or will Eth 2.0 kill all above in the list? But then again Eth 2.0 is like Coca Cola Brand in the Crypto market so there's always a Pepsi like Brand competitor to Eth 2.0 right and if so which Blockchain do you think it will be?

Which blockchain is the Fastest, Cheapest, Most Secure  Cool? Usually this determines the winner right? Forgot to include most decentralized too, this factor is the most important over speed and fees for safety and security  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: