Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Bounties do you prefer? - page 7. (Read 10956 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 04, 2018, 04:07:35 PM
I like to go for signature. It is kind of entertaining for me and I get some extra money from it as well, so for me it is "just it".
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 03:54:17 PM
For me i choose signature campaign and social media campaign for me joining this bounty you can earn a lot of rewards from that project  and its very simple doing their task. Next to that translation is one the easiest job if you well good translating English to other language mate.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
September 04, 2018, 03:17:14 PM
At the moment participate just in 2 campaigns.
Signature and blog campaigns.

Before participated as well in social media and so on.. but not enough time for that right now, and it is not so profitable anymore
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
September 04, 2018, 03:05:36 PM
I do only Bitcointalk Signature as it brings the most profit and does not require significant effort. I just need to choose a good project.
Activity: 48
September 04, 2018, 03:01:56 PM
Time suffices only on Bitcointalk Signature, the rest did not try and while time for it is not present.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
September 04, 2018, 02:49:31 PM
Which tasks in Bounties do you prefer, there are many:

- Bitcointalk Signature
- Translation
- Social Media (Twitter, Telegram, Facebook, Reddit, Medium)
- Blog
- YouTube

Which and why?  Smiley

I prefer Signature Bounty campaign and Translation Bounty campaign. This campaigns which pay a huge amount of money in token equivalent. Blog and Youtube is not bad too, but reward is lower. Facebook and Twitter campaign is worst campaigns - there are very low reward
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
September 04, 2018, 11:11:20 AM

- Bitcointalk Signature
- Translation
- Blog
- YouTube

Which and why?  Smiley
I prefer to follow twitter and signatures.
signature for long-term bounty income.
and I also prefer to follow the twitter bounty because I can follow more than one campaign.

I believe in bounties participation we may go with the twitter and facebook because these campaigns have very task to play as a bounty hunter apart from this nothing is so easy on bounty participations.

If you like to invest on the ICO projects instead of bounty earnings with the worst project. If I wish to join in the bounty campaign mostly I prefer the ETH payment or the project already listed on the exchanges.
Activity: 33
September 04, 2018, 10:53:39 AM

- Bitcointalk Signature
- Translation
- Blog
- YouTube

Which and why?  Smiley
I prefer to follow twitter and signatures.
signature for long-term bounty income.
and I also prefer to follow the twitter bounty because I can follow more than one campaign.
Activity: 252
September 04, 2018, 10:32:17 AM
if you have experience on blogs, videos and translations, there is the biggest allocation you can get high paid from translations, blogs, video content.
if your current rank is low, you join a social media campaign.
I prefer to participate in signature campaigns, because signatures have a high allocation with fewer participants. And
easy to do.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 10:25:06 AM
If you do not have any skills to create content, or if you do not speak several languages, then you will only need to participate in the company signature. However, in this case, in order to have decent earnings, you need a high-ranking account.

It is true, so if you want to make some money on this high competition activity you need to learn to crate worthing something content.
Activity: 156
September 04, 2018, 10:06:00 AM
I prefer a bounty that offer a good stakes to signature campaign
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
September 04, 2018, 10:04:45 AM

- Bitcointalk Signature
- Translation
- Blog
- YouTube

Which and why?  Smiley
Of course the signature campaign. I do not have too much time to participate in other campaigns like facebook or twitter. I only have 2-3 hours a day for crypto so the signature campaign is right for me
Activity: 3
September 04, 2018, 08:41:14 AM
I would like to participate in the bounty. In the campaigns, Twitter and Facebook seem easy for the newbie.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 04, 2018, 04:38:46 AM
Due to my limited knowledge, I focus more on signatures, Twitter, Facebook and telegrams because I can't complete translations and make comments!
Activity: 966
September 04, 2018, 01:05:07 AM
For me signature and social media,
Socialmedia that where i start as a bounty hunter. And signature because it has a high allocation plus too minimal participate.
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
September 04, 2018, 12:48:29 AM
Hey. From social networks and signature.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
September 03, 2018, 09:43:12 PM
I am prefer to participate on signature campaign, because signature has high allocated with less participants.
its easy to do.
but if you have experience on blog,video and  translation , there is have biggest allocation you can get high payment from translation , blog , video content .
if your current rank is low , you join social media campaign .

I'm shocked you even managed to get accepted on signature campaign while your history post is horrible (broken english, off topic post, 1-2 liner spam). Signature campaign is only for those who can write proper english, so people won't confusing while read your post.

Activity: 336
Merit: 42
September 03, 2018, 07:22:00 PM
If you do not have any skills to create content, or if you do not speak several languages, then you will only need to participate in the company signature. However, in this case, in order to have decent earnings, you need a high-ranking account.

Getting a higher rank account is really difficult (and troublesome) because of the new addition of Merit System.  There are so many improvements that need to be made and I hope that the admin will focus on developing those need to improve in the current system.
Activity: 680
Merit: 101
September 01, 2018, 03:33:52 AM
For us campaign hunters the gift of preferring signature campaigns, doing easy jobs, and getting lots of big payments, but with decisive rankings
Activity: 60
September 01, 2018, 02:37:44 AM
Content, just because it always pays allright unlike all the rest except for signature campaigns
Pages:
Jump to: