Pages:
Author

Topic: which bounty going scam - page 3. (Read 479 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 24
March 16, 2018, 12:21:23 PM
I want to know bounty programs also scam because i was join 2 different programs both are is over but after 1 month i still not receive anything .how we  know which bounty programs is good or not scam

There are projects that is an obvious shit and there are good projects that will show good characteristics at first and then later on will eventually turned into shit. That's how risky joining bounty programs so better be cautious and understand the risks. As much as possible research on any kinds of useful resources such as ICO ratings website, Google search etc.

About your payment concerned on a specific bounty, did you already read the terms about bounty payment e.g via team or bounty manager? or even read the latest annoucement about it? You must know that first because maybe you might not informed yet.

Yess, i agree with you, sir. There is no guarantee about legit or not of bounty program, even we have feeling and the project show the great value. Because there is always have this risk as you said.

But my sugestion to TS to follow manager or bounty hunter who have good experience and the trusted one. This is also my way to find and join bounty program.
Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
March 16, 2018, 12:14:30 PM
I want to know bounty programs also scam because i was join 2 different programs both are is over but after 1 month i still not receive anything .how we  know which bounty programs is good or not scam

There are projects that is an obvious shit and there are good projects that will show good characteristics at first and then later on will eventually turned into shit. That's how risky joining bounty programs so better be cautious and understand the risks. As much as possible research on any kinds of useful resources such as ICO ratings website, Google search etc.

About your payment concerned on a specific bounty, did you already read the terms about bounty payment e.g via team or bounty manager? or even read the latest annoucement about it? You must know that first because maybe you might not informed yet.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 11:59:06 AM
 I want to know bounty programs also scam because i was join 2 different programs both are is over but after 1 month i still not receive anything .how we  know which bounty programs is good or not scam
Pages:
Jump to: