Pages:
Author

Topic: Which BTC wallet are you using - page 23. (Read 51368 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
April 22, 2015, 10:29:19 AM
I currently using bitcoin core. I think it is the safest wallet.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
April 22, 2015, 10:14:20 AM
MultiHD is pretty cool. I think Bitcoin Core is supposed to support HD wallets too, but how to use it?
Activity: 320
Merit: 250
April 22, 2015, 04:32:43 AM
Prefer to use it on the go. I'm using the Mycelium android app.
Activity: 168
Yoohoo
April 22, 2015, 04:31:33 AM
I use blockchain for now, because i don't have huge ammount of BTC so i use online wallet. When i have a huge ammount like 1BTC or 5BTC, i will move to pc wallet like electrum because i heard from someone that pc wallet is more secure than online wallet, but as long as i use blockchain, i think it's a safe wallet eventhough it's online wallet. Cheesy but it's still a long time to get 5BTC Cheesy

pc wallets are definitely more safe as you're the one controlling the coins. use it anyway. no need to wait untill you have a large amount.
Thanks for your advise Smiley. Right now i use online wallet because i still access my wallet from multi devices. So i think for now, i still need online wallet because i can't online from my computer everyday Grin. About the security, i think pc wallet depends on antivirus.
As long as you control the private key (AFAIK only blockchain.info supports this, coinbase supports this partially but it's imperfect and every withdrawal will be on hold for 48 hours) you are safe (but blockchain.info is known to be not that reliable...)
Yeah, many features in blockchain.info there aren't available in coinbase. That's why i prefer to use blockchain.info, because it's more secure and easy GUI. But the cons is i can't login with my email, i must login with wallet code.
If I remember correctly, there is a settings on blockchain.info that allows you to redirect blockchain.info/wallets/(shortcut) to your complete wallet ID.
Yoohoo
April 22, 2015, 04:30:28 AM
Grin  BTC-E - I've used this wallet since the first time I knew about BTC

btc-e and mt4 trader are a great starting place for futures

That's not a wallet - it's just an exchange's storing service.

Activity: 364
April 21, 2015, 11:05:12 PM
I use blockchain for now, because i don't have huge ammount of BTC so i use online wallet. When i have a huge ammount like 1BTC or 5BTC, i will move to pc wallet like electrum because i heard from someone that pc wallet is more secure than online wallet, but as long as i use blockchain, i think it's a safe wallet eventhough it's online wallet. Cheesy but it's still a long time to get 5BTC Cheesy

pc wallets are definitely more safe as you're the one controlling the coins. use it anyway. no need to wait untill you have a large amount.
Thanks for your advise Smiley. Right now i use online wallet because i still access my wallet from multi devices. So i think for now, i still need online wallet because i can't online from my computer everyday Grin. About the security, i think pc wallet depends on antivirus.
As long as you control the private key (AFAIK only blockchain.info supports this, coinbase supports this partially but it's imperfect and every withdrawal will be on hold for 48 hours) you are safe (but blockchain.info is known to be not that reliable...)
Yeah, many features in blockchain.info there aren't available in coinbase. That's why i prefer to use blockchain.info, because it's more secure and easy GUI. But the cons is i can't login with my email, i must login with wallet code.
Activity: 580
Merit: 502
185usd/day Money making guide check my signature!
April 21, 2015, 08:15:21 PM
Yoohoo
April 21, 2015, 06:46:59 PM

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 21, 2015, 01:29:43 PM
Armory at it's finest. I can just recommend it to everyone. It's secure and stable!

what, i somewhere read that few months ago that you were banned from the forum?

im using coinbase, bit-x more frequently

Here are the few link about LOBSTER banned, I dont think that he got banned previously

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10891236
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10820381
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11107644
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9990256

May or may not be banned. Here he can about confirm that things
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
April 21, 2015, 01:16:09 PM
I am using Multibit and Electrum on different operating system for different Bitcoin actions. Additionally, I use a cold wallet to store some BTC long term.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
Campaign Management & Translation Service
April 21, 2015, 12:56:31 PM
Armory at it's finest. I can just recommend it to everyone. It's secure and stable!

what, i somewhere read that few months ago that you were banned from the forum?

im using coinbase, bit-x more frequently
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 21, 2015, 12:40:08 PM
always the core, i like it, the original  Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
April 21, 2015, 11:47:35 AM
I am using xapo and I love it..it never takes transaction fee and moreover its android app looks secure and interface is dammn fucking nice..
Hats off for xapo..
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
April 21, 2015, 11:47:14 AM
The blockchain.info wallet and the Android wallet by Schildbach (if I'm not mistaken). Most of my holdings are kept in a paper wallet, laminated, and placed in a folder. Cheesy
I have a couple of paper wallets of LTC and BTC. I use Blockchain.info as my hot wallet. Moreover, nice idea to laminate it Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
April 21, 2015, 10:21:35 AM
April 21, 2015, 09:46:51 AM

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
April 21, 2015, 07:46:50 AM

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
April 21, 2015, 06:54:47 AM
Just keeping them to myself in MultiBit. Already lost some wallets because of... hmm, changing credentials, so better this way. Luckily not a lot of money was lost before.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
April 20, 2015, 04:53:14 PM
Just a question  Wink

Which BTC wallet  you are using?
coinbase , blockchain, btc-e, bittrex or any one else?

I use blockchain wallet and the Bit-x wallet, Bit-x  has an added advantage though as you also get a debit card which you can use to withdraw fiat from your bitcoins in the wallet at any time any place, check below for the link to the website in my signature. Signup takes just 2 minutes. Cheers!

Yay! I just became a senior member  Cheesy
April 19, 2015, 10:50:30 PM
Pages:
Jump to: