Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cloud mining service you are using and why ? - page 2. (Read 2569 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
^^^Title speaks for itself.

Disclaimer: I firmly believe that this thread belongs to mining section, not service discussion.

Hi,

I've been using Hashie so far and I have been really impressed with them. Take a look and sign up for a miner for free!

What did you mine and did it cover the costs?

I'm at 64.21 GH/s and yes covered the costs already . They had a few days of no maintenance fees. I've been re-buying back in so its building up a nice tidy sum BTC balance here.

edit: I should have mentioned I'm a pretty big noob so it was an easy entry to get in with their system since its free. Since then ( two weeks ago ) I've learned a ton about mining.
Activity: 3

Disclaimer: I firmly believe that this thread belongs to mining section, not service discussion.

Hi,

I've been using Hashie so far and I have been really impressed with them. Take a look and sign up for a miner for free!

What did you mine and did it cover the costs?
Activity: 44

Hi,

Activity: 169
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

Pages:
Jump to: