Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin do you invest and which coin in May to have a good profit? - page 2. (Read 212 times)

Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
Which coin do you invest and which coin in May to have a good profit?

Bitcoin only, been holding for years already.

April is coming to an end with bitcoin's bearish cycle. April is the month of the bitcoin bear market.
So according to everyone in May the price movement will happen like?
Please list the coins that you choose to buy for the May bull cycle. We will analyze and discuss the coin that gives the best return.

#tonytuyen #hold #bitcoin #crypto #dautuonline
I'm not seeing any bearish cycle though, what do you mean? the price is well established above $50k and maybe next month, we might surpassed and hit another all time high. So I think you need to check your data first before saying that bitcoin is in bearish cycle. We have reach new all time high around $64k if I'm not mistaken this month, so how can you call it bearish month?
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

April is coming to an end with bitcoin's bearish cycle. April is the month of the bitcoin bear market.
Please list the coins that you choose to buy for the May bull cycle. We will analyze and discuss the coin that gives the best return.

There are a lot of good altcoins that is more safe to invest right now, example is bnb,XRP,UNI,etc.,those altcoin is already trusted and safe to invest, but i think this coins will always depend on bitcoin, we need to be more careful because if bitcoin will drop in May some altcoin will surely down and the market will be red however this was an speculation because no one can predict on what will be the next price of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Almost all of crypto will have a good profit return. if you buy a good bitcoin & altcoin that have enough market cap away from easy manipulation.
Bump & dump coins are hard to be predicated and should not be an investment.
Almost all of the markets follow the same approach, so investing in some will be more profitable than other sectors, and vice versa.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

On this board you can list only one coin. I think you meant to post this on the shitcoin boards so move it and save moderator's time.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
I don't think may will be a bull time for cryptocurrency except if bitcoin is bull because the momentum for bull is dropping gradually this ending. However, what is the analysis of bgl, holo. I heard bgl had a fork and currently running bounty on the forum.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: