Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin do you trust, BNB or ETH? - page 17. (Read 8951 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 18
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
November 27, 2020, 01:35:41 AM
BNB and ETH are both good altcoins, you could have a hard time trying to choose one from the two because they are damn good, the only difference is BNB is useful on binance exchange and Ethereum is more than that, I don't think that BNB token can be used as a payment solution because it's 100% a exchange native token
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
November 27, 2020, 01:25:25 AM
Both coin I trusted because when going down always can up not like other coin waiting for more than one year to get moment back, last days ethereum from $600 back again to be $500 and I think will have moment for ethereum back to higher price above $1k, just wait good time when ethereum raise to higher price, maybe the same with BNB look how many time CZ as BNB owner burn coin supply to make price still going up and keep get profit for their investor.

BNB if it will surpass ETH's success would become the king of altcoins, for now, we can't deny that ETH is still the most popular and it's definitely gonna take a long period of time for its success to be surpass, and maybe it will not happen anymore. BNB and ETH are both profitable as an investment, a good coins for long term hold as well so I wouldn't mind not comparing them anyway.
Activity: 854
Merit: 140
November 26, 2020, 10:13:07 PM
Both coin I trusted because when going down always can up not like other coin waiting for more than one year to get moment back, last days ethereum from $600 back again to be $500 and I think will have moment for ethereum back to higher price above $1k, just wait good time when ethereum raise to higher price, maybe the same with BNB look how many time CZ as BNB owner burn coin supply to make price still going up and keep get profit for their investor.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 104
HEX: Longer pays better
November 26, 2020, 09:06:06 PM
BNB and ETH have their own advantages for developing and are also the developers of both and both of them compete to make better blockchains faster and cheaper in every transaction.
at this time I think to choose which one is the best is quite difficult
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 26, 2020, 04:08:57 PM
With respect to 287 votes, 87 percentage of people had choose of Ethereum. Because Etereum was uncomparable one with respected to BNB.Now the ethereum in 500$, it may get into the value of 1000$ before the end of this year for sure. So now the value moved to 600$ and people should wait for the maximum rise in Ethereum.
Activity: 980
November 26, 2020, 04:06:53 PM
of course eth.
there are much more developers and really strong community in ethereum than binance.

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
November 26, 2020, 03:56:57 PM
Both of these altcoins look promising looking at their antecedents so far. I wouldn't mind taking a risk on both coins. As the higher the risk, the higher the profit if it eventually turns out in ones favour.
But for the purpose of your post I will go for Ethereum due to its wide range use due to its huge adoption in many quarters.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
November 26, 2020, 01:38:40 PM
I'll choose both. They can both be trusted. But for usage, I'll choose to buy and hold more ETH coz you can join ICOs/IEOs using ethereum. In terms of trading, ETH is better than BNB to gain profits.
Activity: 758
Merit: 104
November 26, 2020, 12:20:34 PM
When you talk about trusting a coin, you have to look at different achievements of the project working with the token or coin, the background and level attained. To me, Ethereum is a base token and can't be compared to BNB, unless there's better and strong competition from BNB. I go with Ethereum.

Agree, ethereum more trustfull, and its mineable too
Activity: 537
Merit: 10
November 26, 2020, 11:58:15 AM
DEFI is the following large thing and practically all application are utilizing Ethereum for this reason and ETH evidence of stake will go live not long from now so parcels to anticipate. As we realize that Ethereum is the most well known altcoin till date as a result of its colossal selection and the radiant Ethereum network and the opposite side bnb has just a single genuine motivation to be important which is the fame of binance trade and we ought not fail to remember that there are some contender trades.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
November 26, 2020, 11:57:33 AM
Binance platform is the best exchange, we cannot deny that,
because all traders in the world use Binance, and the result is BNB has a very high increase in ROI,
but here I prefer Ethereum, because Ethereum is not an exchange platform, but a smart contract business platform and technology,
of course makes Ethereum even more attractive to investors.
When it comes to exchange, of course binance is the best but when it comes to coin I also prefer eth. Try to compare the charts of ETH and BNB and you will see that the ETH have more good movement than BNB. It is more trending  where the price have more volatility and the price moves faster.
Activity: 574
Making Smart Money Work
November 26, 2020, 11:42:16 AM
I trust both coins, Ethereum is a full decentralized project and it delivers up to its standard, BNB is a Centralized token that revaluates base on the binance exchange performance, meaning that BNB token is useless outside binance exchange since it's a 100% exchange token but still binance is a very reliable crypto exchange, one of the best
Activity: 356
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
November 26, 2020, 06:23:14 AM
When you choose an alt coin you need to have an idea on its stability in the sense of price, during its life span. That will give you an indication on how well it performed during hard times. If you look at ETH and BNB in that aspect, I would rather go with ETH.
Activity: 533
Merit: 100
November 26, 2020, 06:03:20 AM
It is hard to select from one of this two, BNB and ETH they all look like so potential.
ETH costs about 18 times as much as BNB now,  so if i have to choose, i choose the cheap one, that is BNB. I think the cheap one will be more room to go up.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 500
November 26, 2020, 05:44:51 AM
Both of these coins have the same chance of success in the future, although the path taken by BNB and ETH is different, but they have the same goal. BNB is being used to become the engine of the Binance decentralized exchange. Whereas ETH was created with the aim of creating a platform on which Smart Contracts can be run. So, both are equally reliable.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
November 26, 2020, 04:32:07 AM
I trust BNB because it is safe exchange and popular. Maybe the value per coin will increase due to recent burnt.
But I love ETH the most due to its security, strong performance and the possible launch of ETH2.0 will affect the price hike.
In short I like both, BNB and ETH is the same potential.
Activity: 518
Merit: 30
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 26, 2020, 04:22:20 AM
Ethereum takes the lead between the two because of use case and decentralization, Ethereum smart contract is well supported by new developers, that's a very useful use case and BNB success depends on binance exchange, binance team are reliable too but Ethereum is just better and more reliable
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
November 26, 2020, 03:23:01 AM
BNB and Eth both are good coin to invest in long term because eth 2.0 come with many new features which can good for defi traders.
on other hand BNB is also good because binance will do quarterly burn which decrease the supply of bnb coin. and mostly defi project are now built on binancechain it will increase more adoption of bnb coin its good to hold bnb for long term.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
November 26, 2020, 03:17:58 AM
One is centralized and one is decentralized, I trust the decentralized project more (Ethereum) but BNB isn't bad either because the team are very hard working and determined, BNB token relies on binance exchange performance and it's growing better among other top exchanges so far, if you are looking to invest it's better to buy both
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
November 26, 2020, 02:52:37 AM
I will say ETH, ETH has been around a little longer than BNB, although I have both in my portfolio for the future, but I believe ETH will come out greater.
Pages:
Jump to: