Pages:
Author

Topic: which coin is best for invest? - page 2. (Read 173 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 07:49:10 AM
Try invest to altcoin like btk, ntk,occ,trx those are my holding..

note i am not a financial advisor do your own research and risk.. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 02, 2018, 07:44:46 AM
I will suggest you invest in stable coin that has large number of investors and has good potentials of yielding profit when you invest and hold them. You should also consider how stable and accepted the blockchain is. You can invest in bitcoin or ethereum because they are the best and their blockchain has a lot of token using them.
among all the coins that remain Bitcoin which is the best coin for investment especially long-term investment. because it is Bitcoin which has a growing development and become a coin that is very capable of reliable future. besides with its development which becomes the benchmark for future profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
June 02, 2018, 07:43:41 AM
there are 2 crypto moneys that I can recommend to you in this regard. The first one is neo and the second is ethereum. They are on the falling band, but they will soon have a solid rise
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
June 02, 2018, 07:42:19 AM
Go for ETH.If you dont like risks you can invest ETH.People are waiting huge prices until end of this year.At least you should invest from in top 10 coins.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 07:40:14 AM
I will suggest you invest in stable coin that has large number of investors and has good potentials of yielding profit when you invest and hold them. You should also consider how stable and accepted the blockchain is. You can invest in bitcoin or ethereum because they are the best and their blockchain has a lot of token using them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
June 02, 2018, 07:35:24 AM
As per my research these projects are very good for long term.

Zilliqa (Sharding technology)
Pundi X (Real product)
Nucleus vision (Real product)
NEM
NEO
ETH
Cybermiles

Note : I am not financial advisor , so kindly do your won research before you invest in any project.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Best solution for smart cities
June 02, 2018, 07:34:16 AM
I personally prefer coins that have had a real product and have been running. Maybe you can consider a coin that already has its own blockchain or tokens owned by the exchange.
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 07:31:06 AM
I hope to invest some money for coin. but I have not idea what is the best one for invest. please, can you help me select best one?
Pages:
Jump to: