Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Coin is in High Momentum - page 2. (Read 784 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 10:50:25 AM
Hello...All

In the Modern Era, Crypto is in High Peak. But I'm interested in small investments like ICO's. Please Suggest the Best coins for long-term investments.     
I think crypto and all the investments are very risky and the development is that no one can know for now suggesting the best coin for investment is very difficult all depends on your confidence and patience in investing with cryptocurrencies
Yes, we can hold bitcoin until the end of the year the momentum is starting right now the value is raising up so we can hold it for a short period of time and gain profit.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 10:44:49 AM
Hello...All

In the Modern Era, Crypto is in High Peak. But I'm interested in small investments like ICO's. Please Suggest the Best coins for long-term investments.     
I think crypto and all the investments are very risky and the development is that no one can know for now suggesting the best coin for investment is very difficult all depends on your confidence and patience in investing with cryptocurrencies
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 10:20:09 AM
For long-term and low-cost investments, cryptocurrencies of young and promising companies, for example, Memory, namely the MMR token, are suitable.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 08:56:35 AM
Monero. Reliable coin for long-term investment, I have never failed. The advantage to it is the ability to convert at a favorable rate to Bitcoin.
Activity: 110
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
August 31, 2018, 02:54:15 PM
It's not the best of time for investing in crypto. Do not trade against the trend.  It's better to stay on the sidelines and watch as events unfold. Capital preservation is key. You may think you are buying the deep now and by tomorrow the deep may be the top. The market is highly unpredictable now. But if you must invest. Check out my signature. It's an airdrop coin and still have a lot of room for growth. Cheers mate
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
August 31, 2018, 12:06:53 AM
Why are you interested to small ICOs? ICOs are one of the biggest thing so far that boomed for the past few years but now its not becoming of trend anymore due to the crowdness of different projects. If you are still looking for long term coins to invest with your hard earned money, I suggest you stick to bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a safe place for our money in long term, but if the OP still looking for a good ICO right now you’d better to look at my signature now. Moonx is a one great ICO this year and it can be become more big in the future. Just click the links on my signature and know more about this project.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
August 30, 2018, 10:53:18 PM
When the market is red, of course it's hard to see coins that can recover soon, this is what makes us have to keep abreast of the latest developments and news so that we can get peace in investment and of course get big profits.
Activity: 252
August 30, 2018, 10:39:19 PM
of course bitcoin but I have not seen any other coin that is more than bitcoin in these times. and just the bitcoin is unstapable that he can stand on his own. unlike those who read the various coins that are still dependent on the market price and the btc.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 30, 2018, 10:26:18 PM
Why are you interested to small ICOs? ICOs are one of the biggest thing so far that boomed for the past few years but now its not becoming of trend anymore due to the crowdness of different projects. If you are still looking for long term coins to invest with your hard earned money, I suggest you stick to bitcoin.
Activity: 47
August 30, 2018, 10:09:50 PM
It is not necessary to buy the currency immediately by the piece, it can also be purchased in shares. Well if you are so inexpensive, you can offer EthereumClassic, budget version of his brother.
Activity: 462
August 30, 2018, 04:05:14 PM
Hello...All

I would prefer to invest in a well-established coin like bitcoin. It has proven a lot of people how profitable it is as we have it for a long-term hold. We should just have it rather than coins with unsure future to take a lesser risk. Long term holding is too slow but too sure to have.
Activity: 69
August 30, 2018, 03:23:53 PM
For example Ripple (XRP). I believe that this Chinese cryptocurrency is undervalued, its value is $ 0.53, but today it is one of the fastest growing cryptocurrencies
Activity: 72
August 29, 2018, 03:08:51 AM
If you are interested in small investments, why cryptocurrency? There are quite a lot of financial instruments such as the Moscow exchange. And not only...
Activity: 434
Merit: 14
August 25, 2018, 06:31:18 AM
If you are going to make a long-term investment, you can opt for Ethereum and Neo..There are coins that are 10 times lower than the price of Ico..They can be a bit risky..You should do your research and make your own choice.
Activity: 352
August 25, 2018, 06:01:21 AM
In cryptocurrency, There are many coins with very good potentials and are also good coin for hold on long term. You can invest in the top coin but take your time to do a very good research of the project and its potentials before you start investing.
Activity: 518
August 25, 2018, 05:57:41 AM

A good crypto to invest in currencies tend to experience tremendous growth when there is a strong community backing it.
This way, people can contribute to new ideas and new features to be incorporated into the coin, increasing trading volume and signifying growth towards a bigger market.
By looking at how much interest and effort goes around the development community there is a chance that the coin will continue to innovate according to how the cryptocurrency market sees fit. Another option is to invest in a solid ICO, like Eterbase.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
August 24, 2018, 04:48:03 PM
For this , the ideal option for you would be Ripple cryptocurrencies, at the moment it costs less than $ 0.5 and actually has a lot of potential for growth in the future. If you are looking for a small investment - choose Ripple.

LMAO, Ripple has been exposed already so I don't know what potential growth in the future are to be expected except for a few pump-and-dump.

And with the current situations, I don't see any coins having a good momentum. Just look at ETH now, no one expected that it will dramatically fall below $300 but it did. The market is really struggling but if you found coins having a good run, I speculate that its just being pump and its all artificial price increase.

None for now. Better to stay on the sidelines and watch as events unfold. The water is still quite tricky. Don't get into any trades except you are a day trader. Capital preservation is key

Exactly. Better watch from the sideline and see how the market sentiments moves. I have been experiencing mix emotions lately, so I'm staying away until everything settles down.
Activity: 110
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
August 24, 2018, 03:31:45 PM
None for now. Better to stay on the sidelines and watch as events unfold. The water is still quite tricky. Don't get into any trades except you are a day trader. Capital preservation is key
Activity: 41
August 19, 2018, 07:51:32 AM
For this , the ideal option for you would be Ripple cryptocurrencies, at the moment it costs less than $ 0.5 and actually has a lot of potential for growth in the future. If you are looking for a small investment - choose Ripple.
Pages:
Jump to: