Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin is the best investment for two months? - page 3. (Read 1042 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
maybe, you have to look at kickcoin, platform was ongoing and there many ico project was joined with them.
or if you would to join on ico, eSport can be promising altcoin.
Activity: 170
I want to invest altcoins for two months or one month.

Estimated profits are more than 5%.

Can you recommend me?

Regards

If you don't like bitcoin cash like me, you can try ethereum, litecoin and waves for next 2 months. They're very promising and they can benefit from the bitcoin conflict taking place now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
You don't need to wait a month to gain 5% profit, you can do it daily in alt market. But if I allowed to recomend you some good coins, they would be $SYS (masternode testnet on Nov 15, rebranding on Dec 31), $XRP (added to GMO Japan Market on Nov 30), $GUP (alpha release on Nov 18, Beta on December). DOYR and good luck
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Can you recommend me?
BitcoinDark (BTCD.CRY), which grew 16,52% in the past week and 50,34% in the past month. The cryptocurrency has an upside probability of 58,44% for the next weeks, according to our roboadvisor. https://roboadvisorcoin.com/rac-diamonds-pick-gains-10-in-3-days-4/
Another interesting cryptocurrency is Monereo (XMR).

If you are interested in further forecasts, you could have a look at our website since offer intelligent, fast, and neutral forecasts about cryptos and Tokens
https://roboadvisorcoin.com/crypto-predictions/

Very interesting transparent use of your Robo-advisor coin. Great way to choose altcoin investment.
Do you have a page that compares your predictions with actual market performance?
Activity: 244

Can you recommend me?

Regards

Actually within a month 5% profit something difficult.Even it's more difficult to predict before for one or two months.Whatever i prefer siacoin because now dumping 6%.Also invest Lisk hopefully waiting good profit for you.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250

Can you recommend me?

Regards

I suggest you to participate in the crypterium ico and that gives you a lot in the future. another choice you can try to invest your money into the coin just like ethereum, eidoo and another erc20 token.
Never try to invest your money in the shitcoin just like deeponion or ponzi coin like bitconnect.
Activity: 406
Daily AI cryptos forecasts

Can you recommend me?

Regards

BitcoinDark (BTCD.CRY), which grew 16,52% in the past week and 50,34% in the past month. The cryptocurrency has an upside probability of 58,44% for the next weeks, according to our roboadvisor. https://roboadvisorcoin.com/rac-diamonds-pick-gains-10-in-3-days-4/
Another interesting cryptocurrency is Monereo (XMR).

If you are interested in further forecasts, you could have a look at our website since offer intelligent, fast, and neutral forecasts about cryptos and Tokens
https://roboadvisorcoin.com/crypto-predictions/
Activity: 615
Merit: 502
Crave is good, if you run a masternode you'll get around 1.3 Crave per day, so in two months you'll have an extra ~70 Crave more + still have the collateral of 500 Crave.
Activity: 448
Posw, etheruem classic, waves, bitcoin cash. I think all can provide you 5% profit if you hold them for two months. But market is not stable, you may lose that 5% in one day though.
Activity: 93

Can you recommend me?

Regards

Pages:
Jump to: