Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin is the Fastest of 'em all? - page 2. (Read 129 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
May 10, 2018, 05:56:31 AM
Dash/digibyte Both are good enough.
You can use xrp too but it's not a coin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
May 10, 2018, 05:54:05 AM
With ETH I never had to wait more than 2-3 minutes to complete a transaction. Heard a Lot of good words about the speed and recently tried LTC. Took 19 mins to complete my first transaction  Undecided Tron and NEO founders promise lightning speed, never tried yet. Some guy from this forum just claimed DigiByte transfers to complete in seconds.
I am puzzled. I really need a faster coin that charges Lowest tx fees to HODL as well as to use regularly. Share your favorite coins that you personally experienced/used. How Long does it take to complete a transaction and how much is the fee.  Roll Eyes
I think bitcoin is fastest them all crypto currencies , I myself experienced that its transactions only take 2-3 min in exchanging bitcoins and moreover transactions fee is also not that much high and moreover bitcoin is the only crypto currency that has millions of investors and has also reduced poverty to very great extent but now the transactions of bitcoins is not completed ease and moreover the fees is also very high but still bitcoin is best among all crypto currencies.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 04:07:08 PM
With ETH I never had to wait more than 2-3 minutes to complete a transaction. Heard a Lot of good words about the speed and recently tried LTC. Took 19 mins to complete my first transaction  Undecided Tron and NEO founders promise lightning speed, never tried yet. Some guy from this forum just claimed DigiByte transfers to complete in seconds.
I am puzzled. I really need a faster coin that charges Lowest tx fees to HODL as well as to use regularly. Share your favorite coins that you personally experienced/used. How Long does it take to complete a transaction and how much is the fee.  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: