Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 9. (Read 91310 times)

Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO
I think it reasonable to invest in the top 10-15 alts.
However, I have some doubts about the ETH. What if BNB completely replaces it?
And all the projects and iCO in the future will be on the BNB, and the ETH will gradually die?
It wont! Ethereum has a huge marketcaps and a large number of investors, even though Ethereum will lose popularity from the BNB though it will not make Ethereum die, ETH will survive and remain alive, so dont be afraid dude.
If speaking of ethereum, of course we don't need to doubt that I myself also believe that ethereum will stay alive even though I don't think that ethereum will die as possible so that every year its popularity will rise
Activity: 448
Merit: 258
And all the projects and iCO in the future will be on the BNB, and the ETH will gradually die?
It wont! Ethereum has a huge marketcaps and a large number of investors, even though Ethereum will lose popularity from the BNB though it will not make Ethereum die, ETH will survive and remain alive, so dont be afraid dude.
ETH will never be died if crypto can stay alive. It has huge popularity and also it is being used by a lot of erc20 base token. So, they will never died and I think they will get more popularity.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
LTC, ETH , XMR , DOGE has a good future. Also there are many more coin which has good future if you can hold them.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Until now, until 2019 there are still many failed coins from the ico project, because it is very difficult to develop the coin itself, it needs a solid team and a lot of funds, but there are also many successful and popular coins so that the community has quite a lot
Activity: 1050
Vave.com
in my opinion.. what u need to do with coin... buy some thing.. take bitcoin.... holding.. eth and strat
your confidence and patience are important factors in investment because we all cannot know for sure the development of any crypto currency
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168

well, even BNB have its own chain now,,
but, i still believe with ethereum mate, because ethereum is the best altcoins for me  Wink
Ok, only the future can show who is right.
But I am betting on the BNB at the moment.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

well, even BNB have its own chain now,,
but, i still believe with ethereum mate, because ethereum is the best altcoins for me  Wink
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
I'm still thinking about buying EOS and NEO even the value of them is not that cheap. I think its worth it when I buy those two. NEO was one of the best coin in some exchangers way back 2017, EOS was one of the biggest volume also in that year. So I decided I am buying these two at least for my future.
Actually those two coins you mention NEO and EOS was good coins to invest.
Because in this year this two has have a value to earn more profit if we started to invest on this coins.
I often pay attention to what projects are currently using the Neo and EOS platforms.  I am convinced that it will be more in demand among projects that will have value in society.  That is why I believe that I am making the right choice among these two platforms in favor of EOS.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
I'm still thinking about buying EOS and NEO even the value of them is not that cheap. I think its worth it when I buy those two. NEO was one of the best coin in some exchangers way back 2017, EOS was one of the biggest volume also in that year. So I decided I am buying these two at least for my future.
Actually those two coins you mention NEO and EOS was good coins to invest.
Because in this year this two has have a value to earn more profit if we started to invest on this coins.
Neo will be better than EOS. I am not holding any of these but thinking to buy neo.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable and we must always remember this. Based on personal experience I can say that investment in TOP-20 is most reliable but sometimes less profitable than new projects. I would pay attention to exchange coin like BNB, as they develop very fast and implement new features all the time. Development of new technologies like SPoS from Vsys, with new model of masternodes and coins leasing attracts more and more attention. RLC is the other project that will suprise us all soon. I believe that only strong projects with great teams behind them who follow the roadmap milestones, have great communication with the community have good future.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168
I think Mainframe has a good future from here soon we would be able to make a good profit. So you can invest on it on your own risk. Note it is on binance and also good ranking on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 476
Merit: 75
It makes sense to rely on the first 10 coins. However we got to look at what the first ten coins were 2 years ago. The table also has big changes. Now we need to act logically for the right investment. We need to invest by dividing the capital.
Activity: 546
According to top 30 coins of the coinmarketcap has a good protensial for long terminvestment. Currently I'm trying to make investment into this coins.       

I think that no one will ask this question. Yes, most guys bet on the top-100 cryptocurrencies (or, like you, on top-30 tokens), but it may happen that a cheap alt with a small market cap will go to the Moon.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
According to top 30 coins of the coinmarketcap has a good protensial for long terminvestment. Currently I'm trying to make investment into this coins.       

I do not hear news about new altcoins. Probably, I simply miss the information, but I think, it is very difficult now to start a new project. I trust altcoins, which are in the top-20.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
I think coins in the top of coinmarketcap have a good future, and my choice of course is bitcoin, besides that ethereum, eos, binance, ripple, and neo are also very good for long-term investment.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
There are plenty of good ones out there. My latest favourite is WPP. I got some from the bounty and am holding. It's currently only trading against Tether, with the usual below-ICO-price, but aims to become a stablecoin tied to market value of hydrogen at just over $1. The question is whether it will go lower before it rises... probably too early to say ... although hydrogen always rises Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: