Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin should i buy at this moment for HODL? - page 3. (Read 343 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 16
I would suggest you put your money in MAN tokens. This token has a great possiblity grow in the market because of their smart contract that proposing the rise of block chain 3.0.
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
Hello Everyone,

Market still down and btc is fighting to reach 9k Mark. Hope very soon Market will rise . Many crypto experts are saying that this is the right time to buy coins, So, I think to buy some altcoins. Please suggest me some good coins.

Thank You in Advance.

For a long term investment i would say NEO, KMD, ETH.
Atleast thats what i am doing right now.
These platform coins are good investment

always remember to DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH !
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I think Neo,Eos is good choice to hodl in 2018 year, i see at least one of them will go to the moon or both, all depends on Chinese regulators.
copper member
Activity: 358
Merit: 0
Go for ONION , if you can invest 300-400$ , it will return you around 100% more in 5-6 months.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 258
Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.
[...] buy some altcoins. Please suggest me some good coins. [...]

At the moment I would advise you not only to buy one altcoin.
It is best if you split your capital and invest in various altcoins, so that you increase your potential success, but also minimize your possible loss.
I would buy Ripple (XRP), Tron (TRX), Ethereum (ETH) and Stellar Lumen (XLM). I think they will increase in value over the next few weeks or months.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hello Everyone,

Market still down and btc is fighting to reach 9k Mark. Hope very soon Market will rise . Many crypto experts are saying that this is the right time to buy coins, So, I think to buy some altcoins. Please suggest me some good coins.

Thank You in Advance.
Pages:
Jump to: